Help is Around the Corner 47

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

"Morning Kitten," Meredith snuggles up to Addison as she wakes up in her arms.

"Morning my little Tiger," says Addison.

"Grr-" Meredith growls, and giggles, while she rolls on top of Addison, and leans down to kiss her.

"Tiger's waking up," Addison smiles.

"Grrr-" Meredith says, as she paws at Addison's sides, and starts feeling her up.

Addison closes her eyes and just feels as Meredith kisses her, and touches her.

Meredith's cool lips caress Addison's neck, and nip and bite and suck there.

Addison feels hot and flushed and so in love with Meredith at this moment. "Yes, yes-" Addison whimpers, as Meredith treats her, and keeps making her feel good.

"Can I mark you?" asks Meredith hopefully.

"I'm a- a doctor-" Addison whimpers. "People will s-see them-" says Addison, even as her neck is flushed red, and her lips are swollen, and nearly bruised.

"And if I mark you where only I can see you?" Meredith smirks.

"Yes-" Addison hisses, and then she says it again, only it comes out as a moan.

"That's what I like to hear, Kitten," says Meredith, as she works her way down to the base of Addison's collarbone and sucks on it very gently so it won't bruise, and then proceeds to move her mouth lower, to where her scrubs will cover any traces of her actions.

Addison in turn, tangles her hands into Meredith's hair, and tugs lightly onto it as Meredith presses open-mouthed kisses to her stomach, and then starts to nibble and bite.

"Oh- oh-" Addison moans, and throws her head back onto the pillow.

Meredith loves the way that Addison thrashes her hips around while she's pleasing her girlfriend. Like she can't help it, because she probably can't.

"Tell me what this feels like," Meredith husks.

"It feels like-" Addison gasps as Meredith sucks a purple mark into her belly. "It feels like you're consuming me, and I love that. I love feeling these little bruises at work, and I feel so dirty when I know they're from you, and oh-"

"Go on," Meredith growls, as she moves her mouth lower, to the top of Addison's hip bone.

Meredith loves this. Seeing Addison all sprawled out for her, more and more exposed. Touching her bare skin. Using her mouth to make marks that she knows that no one else gets to make on her girlfriend.

She loves showing Addison her skills, and using the physical act to convey the words that she wants to say.

"Mer-" Addison whimpers. "I want you-" her voice dripping with lust.

"I want you too," says Meredith, with a grin.

"No, I mean, I want you," says Addison. "Now."

"Oh!" says Meredith. "Really?" she smirks.

"Really-" Addison nods vehemently.

"We still have to use protection," says Meredith.

"I'm down for that if you are-" says Addison.

"Okay," says Meredith. "We can go slow, and you tell me if you're uncomfortable," says Meredith.