Help is Around the Corner 42

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

Meredith selects another toy to use while Addison is taking a shower, and she finishes quickly while she pictures what Addison had been doing earlier.

She washes up in the downstairs bathroom, and gets ready for bed, and hangs out with people downstairs while she's waiting for Addison.

They're just finishing off their second movie, and Doc is now happily nestled beside Callie, who is brushing his fur.

"How is it?" says Meredith.

"Shh!" says Derek. "We are watching a movie!"

"Shh!" says Mark. "This is the good part!"

Meredith smiles as her roommates continue to be absorbed by the intrigue. She tries her best to understand what's going on before she feels Addison appearing at her side.

"Hey," says Addison. "How's the movie?"

"Shh!" says George.

"We are watching a movie!" says Callie.

"Ooh, okay," says Addison, as she wraps her arms around Meredith and they watch the very end of it.

Once it's over, Burke catches them up on the details they'd missed, with Cristina frequently interjecting.

Alex wants to watch a third movie, but then Izzie says that she's tired until he gives up on that idea.

"It is getting late," says Addison.

"Yup, and we have work in the morning," says Meredith.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Let's take you for your walk Doc, and then bedtime," says Addison.

"Rr," says Doc, shaking out his fur.

"Don't ruin that brushing!" says Callie.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"You're welcome," says Callie.

"Rr," says Doc.

Addison gets his leash and collar, and they head out on their walk.

"Doc, how are you today," says Meredith.

"Rr," says Doc.

"Yeah?" says Addison.

"Rr," says Doc.

"Did you like the movie?" says Meredith.

"Rr," says Doc.

"Just okay?" says Addison.

"Rr," Doc shrugs.

"You like action movies better, don't you," says Meredith.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Yeah, you like the excitement," Addison giggles.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," says Meredith.

"You know Doc, no matter how much Meredith and I are getting close, we're still going to make time for you," says Addison.

"Rr!" says Doc.

"Yes we are," says Meredith, smiling.

"Rr!" says Doc.

Addison and Meredith hold hands as they walk, and Doc follows along happily with his tail wagging, and sniffing all the flowers and plants on the way.