Help is Around the Corner 30

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

Meredith stays in her pajamas for game night, because she figures it's her house anyway, and everyone knows each other.

Addison is in clothes, even if she was sleeping in them previously.

They join Cristina, Burke, Izzie, Alex, Callie, George, Mark, and Derek at the kitchen table.

"So we were thinking that tonight we could play some drinking games," says Izzie.

"What kind of drinking games?" says Meredith.

"Just classic stuff, like truth or dare," Cristina smirks, and smiles as Meredith's eyebrows raise.

"Wow, I haven't played that in a while," says Addison.

"I bet you have some pretty good secrets," says Izzie to Addison, and Meredith glares at her.

"Ha! Hardly," Addison giggles.

Meredith sits in Addison's lap at the table as she does for dinner, and Addison wraps her arms around Meredith's waist.

Cristina smiles at it, and Derek rolls his eyes until Mark pokes him lightly in the sides with his elbow.

"Alright who gets to start?" says Callie.

"Not me-" says Burke.

"Why don't we let Derek start, he's getting a divorce," says Mark.

"So am I?" says Addison.

"True," says Cristina.

"They could play rock paper scissors," George offers.

"Nah, he can start," says Addison.

"Okay then, umm, Burke truth or dare?" says Derek.

"Truth," says Burke.

"If you couldn't operate very well anymore would you give up surgery?" asks Derek thoughtfully.

"I'd do anything I could to fix it," says Burke. "Alex, truth or dare?"

"Dare," says Alex. "Alright, I dare you to text one of your exes and show us," says Burke.

"Dear Olivia, sorry I gave you an STD, hope you think I'm a stud-" says Alex as he reads aloud.

"I can't believe you gave my syphilis," says George.

"You wish it was me," Alex winks exaggeratedly to see George roll his eyes at him. "Cristina truth or dare?"

"Truth," says Cristina confidently.

"If I became a world-class heart surgeon and I won a Harper Avery, would you do me?" says Alex.

"No-" says Cristina. "Forget it, Evil Spawn. So Izzie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," says Izzie.

"I dare you to kiss someone-" Cristina says deviously.

Izzie looks at Alex, who clearly wants it to be a woman. Meredith and Addison look at each other with nervous looks, not wanting Izzie to kiss the other but too scared to speak up and say so.

"Dude, just pick Callie, I did her once so it's like, basically already done-" says Alex.

"You did Callie?" says Izzie.

"Whatever, it was before I met you," says Alex.

"Fine," says Izzie, as she moves over to Callie.