Help is Around the Corner 38

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

** KNOCK KNOCK**

"Shoot," says Addison.

"Mm-" Meredith whines, as she keeps kissing Addison's neck.

"Meredith-" says Addison, trying not to moan as she pulls back from Meredith's lips. "The door-"

"It can wait-" says Meredith, as she kisses Addison's collarbone.

"It might be important," says Addison.

"Not as important as me making you feel good-" Meredith growls, as she licks up to Addison's ear.

The door bursts open, and Meredith looks up, mid-lick before she slides her tongue back into her mouth, and Addison freezes, her eyes widening as she locks eyes with the intruder.

"Ah, umm... I'll just come back then-" says a very surprised-looking Derek Shepherd, as he sighs to himself.

"Derek," says Meredith apologetically.

"Derek, I'm sorry-" Addison gasps.

"It's okay, I should have knocked..." says Derek, as he closes the door behind him. "You know-" says Derek through the now-closed door. "If I recall correctly, these doors do have locks on them-" says Derek.

"Right..." says Meredith.

"You never locked the door!?" says Addison.

"Oops!" says Meredith.

"Oh my goddess-" says Addison.

"Do you want me to lock the door now?" says Meredith, mischievously.

"No!" says Addison.

"Oh, so you just want to keep making out with the door open? I see, I never knew you were into exhibitionism Addison, but I could get into that..." says Meredith leans down to kiss her again.

"No!" says Addison. "I mean, we should stop, I mean, we're in the hospital, and there are people around. People who know us, people who are patients, and we should stop-" says Addison, but she says this as she's continuing to stroke Meredith's sides, and play with her hair, so it's sending Meredith some mixed messages.

"Do you want to stop?" Meredith purrs, as she nibbles lightly on Addison's earlobe.

"Professionally yes, personally... That feels unreal-" Addison moans, as Meredith sucks on her earlobe.

"So... I guess it's a no, then?" says Meredith.

"Yeah," says Addison, relieved that Meredith isn't still kissing her, because when Meredith kisses her, she can't think about anything other than Meredith kissing her.

"Okay," says Meredith, as she hops up to lock the door, and then just wraps her arms around Addison's neck, and leans into her.

"I really like kissing you, it's just..." says Addison. "Not an ideal place and time."

"I get that," says Meredith. "You're an attending, you've got to be professional," says Meredith.

"You're an intern, you've got to be professional," Addison giggles.

"Yeah, well..." Meredith says sheepishly.

"Your career matters, Meredith. You matter," says Addison. "I don't want you to throw all of that away before you get started. Things might be different if that had been Richard, or Bailey"