Help is Around the Corner 39

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

This evening after dinner is the weekly shopping trip for the Meredith Grey Frat House.

It's a first for Mark, who's only recently joined the household, and he seems to be really looking forward to this adventure.

"So you really all go together to the superstore, and to Costco?" says Mark.

"Otherwise how are we going to get everything we need?" says Meredith.

"If not they make me buy extra-large boxes of tampons, plus everything else, and it's just better this way," says George.

"Cool," says Mark.

"Alright, I have an alphabetized and color-coded list of everything we need, and it's divided up into zones. We'll send a team to each zone, and we'll meet at the cash register," says Izzie.

"Did you put down nacho-flavored-nacho-chips?" says Alex.

"Yes, I got your stupid nacho chips," says Izzie.

"Make sure you get the nacho-flavored ones," says Alex.

"Aren't they already nacho flavored if they're nachos?" says Addison.

"These ones have powdered spices on them so they don't even need salsa," says Derek.

"That sounds very... Unhealthy..." says Addison.

"You'll get addicted to them soon enough," says Meredith.

"Maybe I won't try them then," says Addison.

"You're just afraid you won't have any willpower," says Callie.

"I have lots of willpower," says Burke.

"That's only because you didn't like that flavor," says Cristina.

"It's an awesome flavor," says Mark.

"Anyhow, yes they are on the list, and here are your shopping buddies and zones," says Izzie.

"What we don't get to pick?" says Mark.

"No because if you go with your girlfriends or boyfriends you'll just get distracted so I've made teams that will be efficient," says Izzie.

"Fine," says Alex.

"Cristina, you're with Addison and Callie. Burke, you're with Derek and I. Meredith, you're with Mark and George."

Izzie delivers the lists, and they all split up into their respective teams.

"GO!" says Izzie.

Cristina and Addison and Callie all run off, because Cristina is convinced it's a competition.

Izzie knows her list inside and out though, so they make a good run for it.

Mark and George and Meredith, by contrast, proceed at a leisurely pace because they all want to spend time browsing the video game section.

"ARE YOU NOT FINISHED!?" says Izzie, when she finds three of them competing at one of the demo games.

"I'm winning, don't distract me," says Mark.

"Not for long!" says George.

"Ha!" says Meredith, as she pulls into the lead right at the very last second.

"Come on, we've still got the superstore," says Izzie. "And I'm changing these teams up, because this combination does not seem to be working..."

"Alright..." Meredith mopes until she realizes that she gets to see Addison again, and Izzie has to separate them from making out in the middle of the checkout line.