Help is Around the Corner 32

Addison and Derek's trailer catches fire, and Meredith offers them a place to stay for a while.

After that fiasco, Meredith and Addison try to get their bearings on the Truth or Dare game again.

"Meredith, ask someone!" says Cristina.

"Okay!" says Meredith, considering this.

"Hmm," says Meredith, as she surveys the room.

Since they'd been in the closet, Cristina has definitely gotten drunker, as has almost everyone else.

Izzie is lazily draping herself on top of Alex.

George and Callie are sitting closer together.

And Derek and Mark at least appear not to be fighting as much anymore.

"Cristina, truth or dare?" says Meredith, wanting to get her friend back for what she just did to her and Addison.

"Dare, baby!" says Cristina.

"I dare you..." says Meredith. "To give Mark a lapdance!" she settles with.

Mark smirks, and Addison bursts out laughing.

Cristina laughs, and climbs onto Mark's lap, and starts swinging her hips exaggeratedly to prove her point, and Burke looks rather unimpressed.

"Alright my turn!" says Cristina. "Burke, truth or dare," says Cristina.

"Dare," says Preston.

"I dare you to touch another man's chest!" says Cristina.

"Do you care which one?" says Burke.

"Not really," Cristina shrugs.

"Derek?" says Burke.

"Oh, okay," says Derek, as he lifts up the bottom tail of his shirt.

"Happy?" says Burke.

"No, you gotta like, feel him up," says Cristina, as she gestures accordingly.

"Okay..." says Burke, as he does this, while Derek sits there awkwardly.

"Callie, truth or dare?" says Burke.

"Dare," says Callie.

"Okay, I dare you to melt an ice cube on your body," says Burke.

"Cold!" says Cristina, as Izzie gets her an ice cube, and Callie switches it from her hands to her elbow to different places.

The others laugh and enjoy watching her squirm.

"Addison, truth or dare?" as she locks eyes with her friend.

Addison gulps, and considers her options.

She knows that Callie will ask her something embarrassing if she says 'truth,' but that she'll make her do something embarrassing if she says 'dare.'

Addison weighs her options, wondering to herself which is more dangerous. If they ask her a 'truth,' they might ask her about her feelings for Meredith, which she isn't sure that she's ready to share yet, even if Meredith has pretty much shared her feelings for her, which seem to be positive.

And if she has to do a dare, they might make her do something horrible, like kiss someone else, which she doesn't wanna do right now, or they might make her do something naughty to Meredith, which she sorta kinda really wants to do... But not in front of everyone else.

So she's stuck.

But she has to say something, so she finally settles on her answer. "Truth," Addison gulps, as she looks up at Callie nervously.