30

Cleo Horan

Fuck.

I had literally never felt so fucking sore and tired after sex, my muscles were tense and it seemed like I was still somehow lost in my very intense high, feeling lightheaded and just very damn confused.

My legs felt like jelly and I could barely walk on my way to the bathroom, I had to place my hands on the wall for some balance and completely ignored Harry as I locked myself inside and gripped the edge of the sink as I avoided my reflection.

I just fucked Harry Styles.

Well, I was very fucked by him, he definitely didn't hold back. He was probably the first man that knew exactly what he was doing and how good he was... and he really knew how to use that dick of his... and his tongue...

Fuck me, his tongue. I actually squirted for the first time tonight and I had no idea what it was until it happened. The strong pressure started deep in my belly and it made my toes curl, it was very painful and yet extremely pleasant, kinda like it was so fucking good that it hurt.

But I learned that I enjoyed the pain much more than I anticipated, and what Harry and I did tonight was proof of it. The small cut on the inside of my thigh, the way he choked me... and oh my god, when his hand came smacking on my ass.

His rings definitely added much more intensity, my ass was still hurting, but the one thing hurting more at the moment was my head. This whole fucking night gave me the worst headache and I couldn't even think properly.

The club, coming back to the motel, Gael locked in another room, fucking Harry like a desperate bitch. I was pathetic, he clearly knew how strong was the hold he had on me, I mean, I literally called him daddy.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

I'd never done this before or even considered it, and now I didn't even hesitate the first time we fucked? My mind was a fucking mess, thank god I was alone in the bathroom.

The moment Harry asked me if I was on birth control, reality came crashing in and I felt like I was hit with a baseball bat right on my head, the whiplash of it all was overwhelming.

Images of what we had just done kept replaying over and over and this was the first time I had fucked anyone without a condom, even though I was on the pill since I was sixteen. I actually didn't even remember the condom tonight.

Harry made me act irrationally, I knew he was dangerous.

But so fucking good.

I needed to breathe and recompose myself before walking back into the room, I knew he'd be waiting for me, and this time I had no idea what was going to say.

He was the best I'd ever had, that was for sure. He knew what he wanted and he was shameless about getting it, and that only made me wetter.

He always made sure to please me, it was so fucking rare to find a man that made you come first... and Harry did it more than once.

And the knife...

Stop.

I finally allowed myself to look at my reflection and my blue eyes were wide. My hair was a huge mess and my face was still flushed. My neck was still bruised and I stepped back to see more of my body, ignoring the intense soreness between my legs.

My naked body was covered in small bruises where Harry's fingers had mercilessly grabbed and groped me, especially on my thighs. I still had the white lace garter on, and I just knew he hadn't removed it on purpose.

I turned around just a bit so I could look over my shoulder and see why my ass was hurting so much, in the heat of the moment the pain only intensified the whole feeling and made me come faster, but now that I was stressing out I actually had time to see-