70

Cleo Horan

"Are you really gonna stay like that all day?" Harry asked me for the second time, knowing very well what the answer would be.

He just wanted to hear me say it, I was sure of it. The arrogant son of a bitch wanted me to feed his ego, as if me not being able to walk or sit weren't doing that already.

I had no idea what time it was, but maybe it was past noon already. I was awake for a while now but I was literally useless... I could only turn on my side and even then it would hurt.

God, everything hurt.

My muscles were strained and very fucking sore, my vagina needed its own headstone and I would arrange a conjoined funeral with my ass. I would need at least two days to be able to properly move, I was sure of it.

I wasn't complaining though... I begged for this and I would beg all over again, I missed when Harry and I would lose control and last night was the definition of losing it. I'd never felt so much pleasure in my life, that was for sure.

At least my brain was relaxed now... I didn't have enough strength to think too hard about anything, and having a little break from thinking was just

what I needed before I lost my mind.

"You literally had to carry me to the bathroom so I could pee and clean myself, are you seriously asking me that?" I glared at Harry, turning my head to look at him.

He had a smug smile on his pretty lips and his green eyes were bright because of the sunlight coming through the windows. He was sitting up with his back against the headboard, his hair in a bun and he had put on some briefs after he showered.

Well, we showered together since I couldn't sit on the tub, and I felt like an old woman because I needed him to hold me the entire time before I could fall on my ass. That would've been tragic.

I was aware anal could hurt, especially since Harry's dick wasn't small. The times he'd fingered me didn't hurt much, but his fingers were nothing like his dick and I certainly wasn't mentally prepared for how strong the orgasm could be.

But the pain itself wasn't even a problem when we did it, there was enough lube and I was so fucking turned on that it felt really good, the pain only made it better actually.

And it was my first time having multiple orgasms and squirting at the same time, I honestly had no idea how many times I came... it kept happening one after the other and it was so overwhelming. In the best fucking way.

But today was a new day and the pain had also turned into soreness, and I hated being like this. I was already frustrated that I couldn't walk, I felt more energized than usual and there was nothing I could do. So I was just laying in bed and putting up with Harry's attitude.

"Oh yes.. that's a fun story to tell." Harry smiled at himself. "I also had to make sure you weren't going to fall into the toilet."

"Fuck you." I groaned, burying my head in the pillow.

I was lying on my stomach and he had pulled the duvet to cover my naked body, and I just knew he was going to pester me about this forever.

"Yes, that's exactly why you're like that." Harry winked at me when I looked at him again. "It was my first time assisting someone while they peed, it would be easier if girls could pee standing up, though."

"Stop," I begged, feeling my cheeks getting warm. "How I fucking wish you were a woman for one day so you would know how fun this is."

I wasn't even embarrassed about it at the time they helped me, honestly. I was enjoying the aftershocks of my orgasms and my brain had turned into mush, but this morning I was very fucking aware that Harry literally carried me to the bathroom and watched me pee.