53

Harry Styles

I fucking hated this stupid club and the fact I had to watch Cleo from a distance. I had a clear view of where she was sitting and I watched as she talked to June and she fucking seemed so naturally unsuspicious that I was suspecting her even more.

This club choice was made by Cleo and it was indeed smart because no one that knew both of us would be here. We used different cars and we were careful, plus there was no way someone would kill us in here only the children of New York's elite were here today, the kind of teenagers or young adults that snorted just a bit of coke and then thought they were cool.

I had zero patience for this shit, but I was very fucking surprised when Tais came to talk to me because she was here with some friends to celebrate a birthday, and no she didn't know Cleo.

I didn't even think about how Cleo would react at first because I was seriously caught off guard, but when I noticed she instantly made her way towards us, I had to play a little.

She assumed I didn't see her walking towards me, that's why she raised her voice when she ordered the drink. Which was in the glass she literally broke in her hands when Tais mentioned the closet.

Cleo was stronger than I thought, I had to give her that. My baby was so fucking hot when she was jealous, I got hard the moment I was alone with her. She tried to deny she was jealous, but I didn't think she even realized how she was feeling.

It was sudden and impulsive, just like I was used to. This wasn't her usual behavior and it was very fun to watch, especially since she was feeding my ego a lot with this. She was about to kill Tais and I knew she wouldn't regret it.

I shouldn't find that as hot as I did, but oh well.

Teasing her was my favorite thing to do, even though we had to focus tonight. This plan was supposed to help us understand June better Zayn wasn't happy at all and we had fought a lot about this, but she was shady and he had to accept it.

Too many coincidences were never a good sign, and I was letting Cleo take the lead since she was her friend and she trusted her. We were one step ahead though, I doubted June even imagined we'd be working together.

But one thing I wasn't expecting was June to look at me and not demonstrate any kind of recognition. I hoped she'd give away that she knew my face and that would be another proof of how she was somehow involved with it all.

I mean, Eroda and Zayn? This was too fucking weird not to be planned. Whoever was behind the list wanted me and Cleo, and June literally had access to both of us, directly or indirectly.

There was no way you could change my mind, she had to be involved somehow. Maybe she had never seen me before and she was working with someone who knew me, or she was a really fucking good actress so many fucking possibilities.

This was Cleo's plan because my suggestion was to break into her apartment and torture her until she told the truth or simply snoop around when she wasn't home. But no, Cleo had a soft spot for her, I knew that.

And both Cleo and Zayn agreed on this plan to talk to June and try to get answers, which was smarter. But I didn't like the smartest options most of the time, they usually took too long or failed. And I was too impulsive for that.

But I was giving it a shot and trusting them on this, we had the upper hand indeed. Cleo could get her drunk or maybe get something out of her? I had no fucking idea, I was just watching them and trying to read their lips as they spoke.

I knew they were talking about me because Cleo glanced sideways at me and June laughed in a way I was very familiar with, the same way Tais was laughing before Cleo nearly slit her throat with a shard of glass.