41

Cleo Horan

I woke up with featherlight kisses all over my neck, exploring my bruises and old scars, and leaving a small trail down to the fresh cut on my collar bone. I literally couldn't move, legs were intertwined with mine and I could feel an arm around my middle.

Plus, I couldn't feel my legs, my entire body was too numb and sore, I had never experienced this before.

The kisses lowered to the swell of my breasts, making my heart skip a beat when it almost reached my nipple, but then I felt his lips brushing back up to my neck at the same time he grabbed my hip.

Harry buried his head in the crook of my neck, humming before he planted another kiss on my sensitive skin, his fingertips lowering to the snake tattoo on the side of my body at the same time that he moved his mouth near my ear.

"I can't get enough of you, baby." He whispered, literally making my entire body tingle. I felt butterflies everywhere, especially in between my legs.

This was frustrating because I was so fucking turned on but there was no way I had enough strength to move. My muscles were incredibly tense and sore, every inch of my body hurt in the most pleasant way and I just knew I wouldn't be able to walk anytime soon.

"What time is it?" I whispered, feeling how awfully sore my throat was, much worse than any cold. My voice was practically gone given how hoarse it sounded, and when I remembered why my entire body tingled.

That was the hardest my mouth had ever been fucked, Harry didn't hold back at all. And the way the tears streamed down my face because of the pressure, added to how hard it was being to breathe, only intensified every single feeling.

I still didn't open my eyes now, enjoying the way he slid his fingertips closer to my ass to trace the thin stretch marks this time.

"No idea." He sounded like he was drunk, but given the brightness I could feel surrounding me, I could tell the sun was shining through the huge windows of his living room.

The couch wasn't small at all, but either way, it wasn't as comfortable as a bed and maybe that's why my body hurt more. Harry was big, his body his was slightly on top of mine but he was careful not to touch my thigh

Fuck, my wound.

I completely forgot about it last night, I was so fucking lost in us that I didn't feel any pain. But I knew that I had nearly forced it a bit too much when I decided to be on top and ride him. It would've been a terrible idea in the morning.

So that's why he switched positions. I really wanted to be on top the next time, though. Something about looking down at him as his hands greedily explored my body was so damn fascinating.

Next time.

God, what the fuck had happened last night.

The memories started to return completely now, and it did seem like I was hungover, I felt a bit dazed. The whole thing was just so fucking intense that it was enough to inebriate us.. we allowed our bodies to take control and now my mind was starting to function again.

I was so angry at him before his words upset me, and I really wanted to tell him I regret every single thing, because my life had been the definition of chaos since he came along. But it was addicting and he was right, I couldn't get enough.

I lost control and he had that effect on me, I simply had to kiss him, touch him, and feel something again. He was the only one that actually made me feel something strong enough to make my heart race.

This kind of thrill was the one I sought when I accepted the jobs and killed the people I had to kill. But with him, it was much more pleasant.

These past days without touching him and feeling that awkward atmosphere around us was simply suffocating, last night was a much needed breath of fresh air.