54

Cleo Horan

I needed a few minutes before I could walk again after Harry left me alone in the bathroom, but I had to lock the door again to stop anyone from thinking it wasn't occupied, since I was in the men's room.

And that's when I realized how fucking reckless we both were.

There was no way to control myself, the tension around us was suffocating and we were both so on edge and jealous that it just snapped, and Harry didn't hold back at all. Just like I wanted.

I was very damn sore and I could still taste Harry's release in my mouth, , and I honestly loved it. The way he kissed me right after he came down my throat was so fucking hot, I was sure he knew how much he affected me, he didn't even have to try.

My mind was a hazy mess because of the aftershocks of my orgasm but I washed my face and cleaned the dripping arousal in between my legs, trying to look presentable again before I dared to walk out.

If Harry didn't knock or look for me then it meant things weren't ruined and June was out there waiting for me.

Fuck, what a chaotic night.

I glanced sideways at the cracked mirror and I cleaned the smudge of blood left behind because of the cut on my hand, and I was still surprised that we broke it. I mean, Harry was thrusting so fucking hard into me that I pushed the mirror for some balance when my legs weakened, and I forgot it wasn't actually a wall.

I also cleaned the wound before I finally managed to walk out of the bathroom, thankfully it wasn't bleeding anymore.

My legs felt a bit weak and I was still throbbing, but I had to focus before we could lose this opportunity. We nearly fucked this up, but I wasn't expecting to see Liam tonight.

He was my last fuck buddy, and it'd been nearly three months since I saw him. I met him at Eroda one night, he was there because one of his rich friends decided to host a birthday party there, so I ran into him and I was feeling a bit tired of making myself come on my own, so I caved.

I missed sex a little too much back then and I didn't think twice when he asked me to go to his place, and we ended up fucking for the first time that night, and we repeated a few other times. Don't get me wrong, he had a big dick and all... but he didn't know how to use it very well.

I often had to touch myself while he fucked me so I could come, that is during the times he actually lasted long enough so I could come before him. That was one of the reasons why I ended things, we weren't compatible at all and he was afraid to choke me the way I wanted to, so I went back to showerheads... until I met Harry.

Liam was annoying and he was drunk tonight, which made me reconsider if I should let Harry kill him or not. He grew up thinking the world belonged to him, like most spoiled children did, and it didn't even cross my mind that he could be here. Well, this was his type of hangout, I just completely forgot about his existence.

I really hoped Liam got the hint though, I didn't want to be too aggressive in front of June, but she was taking this whole let's get Cleo laid' thing a little too seriously. She didn't have to worry about me, I was getting much better dick.

The first thing I noticed when I walked out was that Harry was back at his spot at the bar, drinking another shot of vodka very carelessly as if he hadn't just rearranged my guts. Sometimes I forgot how possessive he'd get, it was dangerous because I was the same. I didn't even know why, I just felt this thing inside me and it was consuming.

I really liked him.

His green eyes found mine very quickly and he winked, and I made my way back to where June and I previously were. Liam was nowhere to be seen and June was talking to the bartender as she drank her cocktail now.