47

Harry Styles

I was probably having a really fucking weird dream and this was a good change from the recent nightmares. I mean, being stuck in that dark room and in a lot of pain just made me pass out a lot of times, and then my dreams were mostly about being tortured even more and I couldn't tell what was real or not.

My head was simply a mess and I honestly didn't know what the fuck was going on, but there was no way this was real.

There was no way Cleo Horan was in Harry's house... looking at me.

I knew I'd been hit in the head too many times and that's why I couldn't make sense of my thoughts and memories, but I was sane enough to know this was impossible.

The headache I was having was making my ears ring but I hoped the painkiller I'd just taken was going to help with that, and it was awful how everything around me felt so real. The soft sheets, the pillows, the brightness coming through the thin curtains...

And Harry. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me with those green eyes of his as if he was expecting me to say something.

What was I supposed to say? I was sure this wasn't real... although the pain felt real enough. His long hair was tied in a bun and he looked like shit, though. The dark circles around his eyes showed how exhausted he was and the way he winced whenever he moved meant he was also injured.

But Cleo was literally standing at the doorway, with her arms crossed over her chest and big blue eyes staring at me. She looked real too, and just as tired as Harry.

Well, she seemed pissed off, her jaw was clenched, and the way she occasionally glared at Harry gave it . away.

"Cleo Horan is with you..." I repeated his words, shaking my head and blinking a few more times to see if I'd stop hallucinating.

But not, she was still there. She was wearing a turtleneck just like the time I'd run into her at Eroda

Fuck, June.

Shit, how long had passed?

"I need a phone." I groaned. "I need to call June."

"That's gonna have to wait." Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "You need to get better and she's okay, nothing you can't fix later."

Wait, how did he know about June? I looked at Cleo again, because she was the only one who knew about this and I never assumed she'd actually run into Harry and tell him. What the hell was happening? Was June in danger now?

Did she think I left her?

Desmond wouldn't react nicely and Harry was being way kinder than I expected, probably because I was wounded. Fuck, I had to get better and go find her, I couldn't even move at the moment, this whole situation was terrible.

"Yeah, you should wait," Cleo spoke up and Harry glanced at her.. which made something on his neck catch my attention.

Why the fuck were the letters C.H. carved on his skin?

The thin cuts were healing but very much visible, and the first thing I could think of was Cleo's initials. And that only confused me even more.

"Are you going somewhere?" Harry asked her, with the same cold tone as her, and they just glared at each other.

Well, maybe this wasn't all a dream, I mean, they still hated each other.

I was lost in time and space, trying to make sense of what I was seeing and listening to. She was here... she helped him rescue me... why the fuck?