Chapter Twelve : Sunsets And Sleep

Y/n's POV:

The next morning, I awoke like I always did. Curled up in a pile of blankets to keep me warm during the night, head resting on a soft pillow and bright sunlight streaming through the windows. The only difference was...I wasn't in my room.

The room was noticeably warmer, compared to the icy dunsions us Slytherins have to sleep in anyway, the wide open window giving the room a golden glow of sunlight.

The walls where painted a light brown colour and many Griffindoor posters hung on them. The sheets themselves where all red and so where the pillows. The layers of blanket's that had kept me warm all night, where all either knitted or made of cotton and all different shades of : red, orange, yellow and brown.

I slowly got out of the neat bed I was sleeping in, to take in my surroundings. There where two beds at the other end of the room un-occupied and so where the other two to my left. Looks like whoever's room I'm in has roommates, I thought.

I was still in the same clothes from last night so I guess nothing must have happened if you catch my drift.

Regardless, I still had about a million questions running through my mind. What was I doing in a random Griffindoors room then? Did I sleepwalk here or something? Were where his roommates?

Thankfully, my questions where finally answered when Percy walked through the door.

"Good, you're finally awake." He said.

"Wait...this is your room? Where are your roommates? Do Lee, George and Fred know about you kidnapping me? What happened last night? And what for Merlin's sake am I doing here??" I was extremely confused and completely oblivious to the fact that I was rambling on.

"Woah, woah slow down!" He raised his hands up and continued to answer my questions.

"You where by Aria's Hospital bed at the Wing last night and Fred, George and Lee found you asleep there and couldn't wake you up. They tried bringing you to your dormatries but they didn't know the password and because they didn't have a spare bed in their room they brought you over here to me and my dorm-mates."

I was about to ask the last question in my mind but I seemed Percy knew what I was about to ask and quickly put his finger over my lips to shush me. "And before you ask, no nothing happened between us or you with anyone else. And, my roommates understood the situation when I explained it to them and they left early so they wouldn't wake you up."

"Oh good." I sighed. "Thanks for taking care of me and letting me stay I needed it after...well you know."

His expression turned from one of happiness to sadness in an instant. "Yeah I'm sorry about that. I know it wasn't my fault but I can't help but feel responsible. If you need anyone to talk to I'll be here if you need me."

"Thanks but you don't need to worry about me." I waved him off. "But thanks for understanding and letting me stay here anyway." I smiled.

"It's no problem." He returned the bright smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent almost all of the rest of Saturday resting in the spare bed in Percy's room. He had left shortly after our conversation to let me go back to sleep and he and his dorm-mates hadn't returned yet. I was still processing what had happened to Aria. Seeing her frozen face and her paralyzed state shook me to my core but I still hadn't been able to cry about it, no matter how much I tried.

The pain was till very much present and when I normally felt like this, crying was a copeing mechanism of mine . It tended to help letting everything out wether in private or with friends and family. But this was a different feeling. The pain was almost unbearable like I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was being choked ; suffocated to withing an inch of my life, drowning slowly and painfully.

It felt near impossible to get out of bed or even do the simple things like draw or read. I felt so weak and so tired, no matter how much I slept. My hunger wasn't present even after not eating anything for a whole day. Nothing felt possible anymore. I felt so empty, so lifeless...

There was a soft know on the door and I called out a simple, "Come in!", not bothering to get up and answer the door myself.

Fred, George and Lee walked in with a box full of stuff and gave me a sad smile. "Hey Y/n... how are you feeling?" George asked shyly.

"You guys don't need to tip-toe around me, I'm not broken glass." I said at bit more gruffly than I intended.

"Sorry... we just came to check up on how you where feeling. We brought you food." Lee apologized.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." I grumbled.

"Oh come on Y/n! You have to eat something." Fred argued.

"I said I'm fine!" I yelled.

They stood, stunned by my sudden outburst. I was never the type to loose my temper quickly because I was so used to the wall I had built up but this was the last straw. I finally let everything that I had been feeling for the past 4 years out. The tears ran down my face and I sobbed.

I clutched my hands up to my eyes to hide my face and tears from their view but only continued to cry. They didn't take another second and imidiently ran over and hugged my tightly. I was letting everything loose, my feelings, my thought, my anger and my concerns and I was glad to have someone who would listen, let alone three people.

When I had finally stopped crying, I pulled away to wipe my tears and straighten my hair out a little. It was still very evident that I had cried baised only very puffy and red eyes but I was glad I did. I thought that if I had cried in secret that I wouldn't have to concern anyone with my problems and that I let my emotions out. But the truth was, I never truly did. Because they was no-one there to help me through it.

A/n :

Word count: 1122

I'm sorry that last few chapters have been kinda short but I'll try to possibly make them longer if I have the time during my exams.

And don't be a shy reader, leave a comment they always make my day better! <3

Love you lots xx