Chapter Thirty Five : Oh The Drama

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! Bloody hell Y/n, wake up!"

I jumped up in shock, almost falling out of my bed at the surprise awakening and just barely managed to not fall over. "Fotze!" I yelled, "No need to scare the life out of me!"

Fred and George snickered so I threw my shoe at them. They jumped back in surprise, my boot only just flying past them in time. "Merlin, alright! You're not a morning person." George said, voice dripping in sarcasm.

"We just wanted to say that Callum and the rest will be here soon so you needed to get up. But fine, if you want to throw your shoes at us then-"

I yanked the pillow out from behind me and threw it in Fred's direction, hitting him directly in his face. I smirked to myself. Nice shot Y/n.

"Hey!" He yelled accusingly.

"Ok, ok, we get it! We'll leave!" George put his hands up in mock surrender and quickly left the room.

"Told you we should have used the ice water instead." Fred followed behind him, not-so-quietly whispering in his ear.

I rolled my eyes, getting up to lock the door behind them and get ready for the day. I did my usual routine: shower, change, teeth etc... but not without thought.

Callum was coming today and as exited as I was to see my best friend again, I was also extremely nervous. Oliver was going to be here to, and with George as well... this next week was going to be a drama fest to say the least.

I groaned, fixing up my hair with my last hair tie and mentally prepared myself for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was the first to come through the fireplace. He coughed a little from the soot as he got out before saying hello to everyone. Ginny hid behind my back, playing with the buttons on her favourite brown jumper and trying her best to stay hidden.

I turned my head around as far back as I could to face her. "Do you want to say hello?" I asked her.

She nodded, slowly getting out from behind my back and to my side as she shyly waved at Harry. "Hello." She managed to get out.

"Oh, hello Ginny!" Harry smiled at her gleefully. Looks like he missed her.

"See?" I smiled at Ginny. "Not so bad." She nodded with a small, greatful smile on her face.

"Good to see you Harry." I gave the kid a quick hug.

Next came Callum, even more covered in soot than Harry and coughing quite alot. "I should have brought my spare inhailer." He weazed.

"Way ahead of you." I tossed him his other spare inhailer that he'd given me for emergencies and he caught it easily. He stepped out of the fireplace, taking a puff then giving me a quick hello.

"You're a lifesaver." He said greatfully.

I grinned. "Well, I have been told." He chuckled.

I heard someone cough dramatically next to me and I rolled my eyes. "Callum, this is everyone..." I plastered on a fake smile and turned to my right. "This is Molly and her husband Arthur."

They greeted him happily, Arthur being his usual curious self about Callum's Muggle upbringing and Molly telling him to relax a little.

He was then introduced to Bill and Charlie, who had arrived late last night and where sharing a room with Percy, then everyone else. Ginny was still a little shy around him but eased up rather quickly, Ron a bit weary of him, Harry bright and cheery, Percy being polite but not particularly warm towards him, and then- of course... "You've already met Fred and George." I said.