Chapter Thirty Six : Game Night

A/n: I've had this idea for a chapter for almost a year now and can't wait to finally be able to write it in! There's a little more drama for you guys and a possible Percy POV as well ;) I hope you all enjoy! ❤️

Y/n's POV:

"GAME NIGHT!" I heard a chorus of voices scream.

The Twins had burst through the door, yelling excitedly with Ginny by their side cheering them on as the repeated the same words over and over. "Game Night, game night, game night!"

The sudden invasion jolted me awake, making me fall out of my bed and straight to the floor. The Twins howled in laughter.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead. Laugh away!" I groaned, pushing myself up using my elbows and brushed off the dust that had collected on my pajamas when I was able to fully stand up. "And since when do you guys want a game night?" I asked. "I've been suggesting it for years and you've never, once agreed to it. Merlin knows why you suddenly have."

"Pweeeaase Y/n!" Ginny whined, batting her eyelashes. Damn it!

"Ugh, fine!" I gave in. "But you need to stop using Ginny as a decoy to get me to agree to things."

"No promises." They smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi! Callum, Oliver. You guys coming?" George yelled upstairs. Even after we'd all already agreed to have a Game Night during Lunch time that same day (where Arthur and Molly would be on date night and Charlie and Bill where responsible for looking after us though they wouldn't participate in the game) Callum and Oliver still hadn't arrived downstairs.

I'm not sure why Oliver was taking so long, but I had a feeling that Callum was silently freaking out upstairs. After his little drama fest with Oliver and George yesterday, he had basically poured out everything to me... Spilled the beans, if you will.

He'd explained his sort-of small, puppy crush on George ever since he'd first met him - when he was still confused about his sexuality and whether his feelings for me where actual attraction or just purely platonic. (You can now guess which one of them it was.) His feeling for George where one of those that you'd think had finally gone away, until you saw that person again.

But with Oliver, it was a more intense sort of crush. The one you'd desperately want to act on but weren't sure if the other person felt the same. He needed to know how Oliver felt bit shyed away every chance he got. So yes, you could say this situation was a bit of a kerfuffle.

"Yeah, yeah, we're coming!" I'd heard Callum yell back down. We? I thought.

Percy shot me a confused look, probably thinking the same thing as I was, and I shrugged. After I'd finished talking to Callum yesterday, I had managed to fill Percy in on the entire situation. And he was surprisingly supportive about it all. He'd started to catch on to the situation by himself until I told him everything - with Callum's ok of course. I think this whole thing had also helped them get along with eachother better - I guess you could say they where civil now. Though I'm never quite sure why Percy hated him before either.

Callum begrudgingly troged down the stairs. "What up your arse this evening?" Fred asked.

But before he could even answer, Oliver came up behind them. "Hey guys." He gave a cheerful hello.

"Hmm, nevermind." I added, taking a small sip from my hot chocolate to hide a grin.

While both Oliver and the kids had looked confused by my statement but Callum's jaw was practically on the floor. The Twins where so shocked that all they could do was laugh while Percy almost choked on his own hot chocolate.