on set

today was the day amala was dropping her new music video for streets, and she was nervous.

"babe i told you everything is gonna be fine! the fans will love it i promise!" i told her for the fifth time.

she sighed as she bit on her nails, "you really think so?"

"i know so, now come here." i sat her on my lap. "stop acting like a top y/n because we know who the real bottom is here."

"yeah, you." i teased. "mm you didn't say that last night." she whispered.

"okay okay that's enough!" her manager yelled.

"alright 30 more minutes until the video is officially out!" he yelled.

"the things we could do in 30 minutes." she purred in my ear.

"no amala." i rolled my eyes.

-

me and amala were on the couch, 2 more minutes till the music video dropped.

her hair stylist was doing shit to her outfit and i snuck a video of her.

"my baby is so sexy." i cooed. "hey! i heard that." amala smiled.

i walked over to her and placed a kiss on her cheek, "i know."

"1 more minute!" everyone yelled.

me and amala sat back down on the couch, cuddling.

"30"

"29"

"28"

"27"

"26"

"25"

"24"

"23"

"22"

"21"

"20"

"19"

"18"

"17"

"16"

"15"

"14"

"13"

"12"

"11"

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

we all cheered as the live chat was exploding with comments. doja was almost in tears.

"baby why are you crying?" i frowned. "it's just that i'm so thankful, for everyone, especially you. you've been there for me since the day i started putting out music, you've always believed in me" she cried.

"baby, i'll always believe in you." i cooed.

"i love you so much y/n."

"i love you more amala"