after party ( 💦 )

my girlfriend amala was currently on stage, performing like she does every 3 months. i've been sitting in this chair, biting my lip for hours now.

i thought about her, in ways i shouldn't at the time. but i needed her but she was taking too long.

-

me and amala were currently at an after party celebrating her success and the ending of her tour. i watched as amala talked to her friends.

her eyebrows furrowed as she listened to them.

it turned me on so much.

i couldn't wait any longer.

i needed her now.

i placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it slowly making her stop talking. she grabbed my hand and whispered to me, "baby what are you doing?"

i didn't say anything, instead i looked up at her, with desperate eyes, biting my lip. she quickly got the memo and excused herself, grabbing my arm and heading to the nearest bathroom.

she locked the door behind us and slammed me to the wall. she pinned my arms above my head with one of her hands, and grabbed my cheek with her other hand.

she attached her lips on mine. our lips moved in sync. she let go of my hands and used both of her hands to rub my waist.

i moaned as she bit my lips. she began to slide her hands in my shirt. i gasped when i felt her cold rings touch my boobs.

she gently massaged my boobs, pinching my nipples softly. i couldn't take it. all this teasing and touching, she knew what i wanted yet she's teasing me.

"amala please hurry up," i moaned out. "be patient baby." she chuckled as she licked my boobs. my nipples got hard as she teased and played with them.

she backed away, pulling her shirt off. lust filled my eyes as i saw her boobs bouncing out of her shirt.

she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt, lucky me. she picked me up and placed me on the sink. i laid down on my back and she got on her knees, slowly running her fingers through my folds.

she touched everywhere except for the place i needed her the most. i had to use everything in me to not beg, she knows i hate begging.

she kissed my clit and began licking my pussy, eating me out like she hasn't eaten in days. i moaned loudly and shut my eyes tightly.

"you like this babygirl? i know you've been wanting this for a while now." she mumbled, sending vibrations through my pussy.

she licked and sucked my clit sending me over the edge. i moaned one last time before cumming all over her face, getting some on her nose.

i let out a sigh before running my hands through my hair. "ohhh you thought we were done?" amala chuckled.

she licked my earlobe and bit it softly, "we're just getting started princess."

she slowly slid her finger in me and stuck her fingers in my mouth. she thrusted her fingers in my throat the same pace she was thrusting her other fingers in my pussy.

i moaned into her fingers, overwhelmed by the feeling. "i know you like this. you're so fucking hot baby." she whispered as she added another finger.

she wanted to add more friction so she played with my clit, still fingering me. she was so deep in me, she only had two fingers in me and i already felt like cumming.

she added 2 more fingers and began to go faster. "i-i'm so close." i whimpered. "that's right, cum for me." she bit her lip.

she curled her fingers and hit my g-spot repeatedly, also rubbing my clit at an inhuman pace.

that's what set me off, i cried out as i came over her fingers, with my cum dripping on the sink.

"fuck i need you so bad y/n," she desperately said, pulling her pants down. she climbed on the sink and moved my legs. she moaned as she felt out pussies touching.

she began to slowly grind on me. i bit my lip feeling her juices mixing with mine. "fuck," she moaned out.

she began to quicken her pace, making our clits rub together. the tension, the feeling, the chemistry between us, was magical.

i felt complete euphoria as our pussies rubbed together. "i'm so close." she whimpered, connecting her lips with mine. she began to slow down, notifying me that she was cumming.

we both came at the same time and sighed loudly. she got off of me, watching as her cum mixed with mine on her pussy.

"that was amazing." she smiled, giving me a big kiss.

a/n: heyyy sorry to keep you guys waiting but i'll be going on a hiatus! i am currently working on another book that's coming soon.

goodbye <333