step sister

"y/n wait up!" my best friend ( best friend's name ) shouted, catching up with me.

i turned my head and smiled at her, giving her a side hug.

"oh hey b/f/n." i smiled. "hey how are you feeling? you were really drunk last night"

"yeah i'm fine, thanks for bringing me home." i chuckled. "no prob."

"so what do you think will happen today?" she asked. "mmm i don't know, same old." i answered.

me and b/f/n were outcasts, but we didn't mind. we didn't like being in the spotlight and we had each other so what's the point of being loved by brainless teenagers trying to get in your pants?

"school at last!" b/f/n said in her signature 'british accent'.

"you're such a nerd!" i chuckled, playfully slapping her arm. "yeah yeah, let's go!" she opened the door for me, waiting for me to enter.

we stopped by our lockers and grabbed our books. "i have mrs. sullivan what about you?" b/f/n questioned.

"mr. kelleer,"

"okay i'll see you at lunch?"

"yeah," we gave each other a hug before going our separate ways.

✰✰✰

me and b/f/n grabbed our bags and walked outside, sitting on the benches. "did you see his face!" b/f/n laughed. "it was priceless!"

"yeah and he- who's that?"b/f/n stopped, pointing somewhere. "huh?" i looked at where she was pointing at.

there was a black car, it looked a little familiar.

i watched as they walked out of their car. my eyes widened as i noticed their dark brown long curly hair. i recognized that hair from anywhere.

amala? what was she doing here.

"amala?" i mumbled. "oh so you know her? she's hot!" b/f/n exclaimed.

"yeah..she's my stepsister. i haven't seen her in a while, be careful with her, she could be a real bitch." i rolled my eyes.

"yo y/n!" amala shouted,  gaining attention from the whole school. everyone was staring at her, whispering to their friends. guys were making goo goo eyes at her and girls were squealing like little bitches.

"what?" i groaned, feeling the students' eyes on me. "mom said i had to take you home soo cmon." she demanded.

"who's your little friend?" she asked, pointing to b/f/n. "hi," she blushed.

"sup," amala winked. "ugh i gotta go b/f/n but i'll text you as soon as i get home okay?"

"okay, bye y/n! bye amala!" b/f/n blew kisses at us.

i sighed and got inside her car, looking out the window. "what's up witchu?"

"nothing." i said.

"oh shit quentin's calling me." amala smiled, ignoring me.

quentin was her boyfriend.

he treats her like shit yet she's still with him. he has her wrapped around his fingers. he could fuck her over and she'd thank him.

i rolled my eyes and pulled my hoodie over my head, closing my eyes.

✰✰✰

"wake up loser we're here." amala whispered, shaking me violently. my eyes fluttered open and i groaned, hiding my head in my jacket.

"get up." she groaned, opening the door for me. i sighed and decided to stop annoying her and get up.

she closed the door behind me and we both walked up the steps. amala grabbed her keys and unlocked the door.

i walked in the house and looked at deborah and my dad with a frown on my face.

"deborah, dad you didn't tell me that amala was visiting," i crossed my arms.

"honey she's not visiting," deborah spoke.

"what do you mean?" i questioned.

my dad sighed and placed his book on the table, "she's living with us."

my eyes widened and i felt anger rush through my veins. "damn right i am." amala smirked.

i groaned and ran upstairs, slamming my door.

AMALA
"she's living with us." y/n's dad, ( dad's name ) said. i dropped my bag and walked up to them, "damn right i am." i smirked.

y/n let out a loud groan and stomped upstairs, but not without slamming her door dramatically.

the fuck was up with her? we used to be best friends 10 years ago maybe it's hormones? maybe not.

"so amala you can bring your bags upstairs, your room is beside y/n's." d/n said.

"k, thanks." i grabbed my bags and walked upstairs. as i was walking past y/n's room i heard sobbing.

please don't tell me this bitch was crying.

me being the good stepsister i was, decided to check up on her. "hey y/n, you good?" i whispered, walking inside her room.

"get out." she grumbled. "hey girl chill."

i sighed and sat down beside her. "i know this is hard for you but it's hard for me too. it's gonna be different but look ok the bright side,"

she looked up at me, waiting for me to finish. "there is no bright side." i said, making her scoff.

"wow amala thanks for the advice, i feel so much better." she sarcastically said. "anytime." i winked and walked out of her room.