you're beautiful (💦)

a/n: daily reminder that all of you guys are beautiful and that y'all should stop being so hard on yourselves. you're only human and you weren't made to be perfect. it's not too late to start loving yourself. you're wasting your youth by worrying about how you look all the time. START LIVING YOUR LIFE!!

amala

"y/n i'm home!" i shouted, closing the door behind me.

no response.

i made my way upstairs.

"oh there you are!" i exclaimed, seeing my baby standing up in our room. as i got closer i noticed she was staring at herself in the mirror.

"babe what are you doing?" i asked her watching as she frowned and traced her hands down her body.

"do you still love me?" she asked, looking at me. i stuttered, taken aback at what she just asked me.

"w-what? of course i still love you!" i grabbed her hands, kissing them.

"amala i'm ugly." she teared up, refusing to look in the mirror for another second. "no you're not, why would you say that?" i frowned.

"look at me! look at my body! look at my face!" she broke down, falling to the ground.

i quickly pulled her up, wrapping her in the biggest hug i've ever given her. i was used to
y/n feeling this way but it was never this bad.

i kissed her forehead and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"baby you're the most beautiful girl i've ever laid my eyes on. stop being so hard on yourself. you're amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, perfect- the list goes on." i whispered to her.

she looked up at me, a small smile plastered on her face, "t-thank you amala."

then she frowned. "i-i'm so sorry you had to see me this way."

i chuckled, "baby we've been dating for 3 years, i can handle it."

then i got up. "now let me show you how much i appreciate this body of yours."

"but only if you want me to." i told her.

"what are you going to do?" she asked, getting up as well.

"i'm gonna fuck you in this mirror so you can see how fucking sexy you are."

the smile on her face told me that she wanted this too.

"undress for me."

she did as she was told and took her shorts off, then her shirt, then her panties.

i smiled, realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra today.

i stood behind her, running my hands down her body.

"you see how fucking sexy this body is?" i bit my lip, rubbing her waist.

i didn't expect her to answer, i just wanted for her to listen.

"and don't get me started on these tits." i groaned, rubbing her breasts.

"and wanna know my favorite part?" i smiled, rubbing her clit slowly. "this pussy of yours."

i bent down and pulled out the box under our bed. i pulled out the strap and strapped it around my waist.

"i'm gonna fuck the insecurities out of you baby." i grinned, bending her over

she moaned as i slowly stuck the dildo inside of her. "fuck.." she whimpered.

"you like that baby?" i whispered in her ear. i grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as i pounded into her.

i groaned as the sounds of our moans and skin clapping filled the room.

i let her hair go to let her watch me fuck her, "oh my god you're so fucking sexy. look at you taking this like a good girl.

i grabbed her ass, quickening my pace.

"a-amala i'm close!" she moaned out.

i used my thumb to rub her clit, making her whine.

her eyes rolled back as she came, her juices spilling on the floor.

-

"how you feeling baby?" i asked, cuddling into y/n tighter.

"i feel better thank you for that." she smiled.

i kissed her forehead, "anything for my baby."

"amala?" she looked up at me.

"hm?"

she kissed my lips. "i love you."

"i love you more."