vacation bible school

HI GUYS 💕 i know you probably weren't expecting an update from me and honestly i wasnt expecting to update either if i'm being honest. after a lot of thinking i've decided to not completely discontinue this book because i really do love this book and i love all the people who have been supporting this book (i am very grateful to ALL OF YOU) i felt really bad as well because i know that there are people who genuinely love this book as much as i do and i have been getting a lot of new readers as well. also WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT 100K?!!!? that is so crazy to me honestly and i want to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. i know i say that like every chapter but i genuinely mean it and for everyone who is still here with me, thank you so much i really appreciate it. so here's a little chapter for you guys! i just want to give everyone a heads up that the updates will NOT be consistent (due to my busy schedule) but i will really try my best! enjoy this VERY old draft of mine :)
(VERY short and also if you have any request leave them under the comments and i'll try to get to them as soon as i can)

you and amala have been kicking it for a while. you couldn't lie, you were enjoying it but your weren't sure if she was.

after you let her hit it she became distant. it's not like you wanted her to love you but some attention would be nice.

you looked over at amala, watching as she liked random pics of girls on insta.

"amala." you called, only for her to ignore you. "amala." you called again. nothing.

"god damn it amala!" you yelled. she looked up from her phone with a confused look on her face.

"what do you want?" she asked, turning off her phone. "your attention." you crossed your arms.

"why?" she sat up. you scoffed, "it's the last day of vacation bible school which means it's the last day i'm ever going to see you. the least you could do is give me your attention."

she looked at you for a second then got back on her phone. you rolled your eyes and got up, leaving the room.

when you came back she was nowhere to be found. "she must've left already." you said to yourself, grabbing your bag.

༺♡༻

it was a saturday afternoon and you were walking through the mall with your best friend, b/f/n. "did you see what she posted? i almost felt bad for her!" b/f/n said, holding back her laugh.

"yeah she looked so-" you stopped in your tracks. "what?" b/f/n looked at you curiously. she looked over at what you were looking at and rolled her eyes.

"isnt that the dick you told me about?" she asked. you nodded. amala was sat down at one of the tables with some random girl.

you began walking over to her, making b/f/n call for you. "y/n what are you doing!" she called from afar.

you stomped over to her in anger. it didn't take long for her to notice you walking up to her. "y/n?" she asked, confused.

"amala? who's this?" the girl asked, gripping her arm.

"hi amala." you gave her a fake smile. she nodded her head. "do you need something?" she questioned. the girl eyed you closely with a disgusted look on her face.

"not really i just wanted to give you this." you told her. "give me wh-"

before she could finish her sentence you opened your cup and poured your drink on her head, making the girl beside her gasp.

you laughed at the sight and placed the cup down.

"have a nice day." then you left.

b/f/n ran up to you, smiling. "wow y/n i can't believe you did that!" she wrapped you in a hug.

you hugged her back. "it's what she deserves. she'll learn not to mess with me." you mumbled.