ride or die

a/n: hey y'all it's been a while 🧍🏽‍♀️ i'm so busy with school.

i looked down at my watch waiting for my partner in crime, amala to tell me when to start the car.

"oh my god amala we don't have all day." i sighed, leaning back on my seat.

i jumped up, hearing the sirens go off. amala jumped in the car, "go go!"

i quickly began driving, listening to amala's directions she told me as i drove.

"turn over there! there's something i want you to see." she smirked, pointing to the right.

i did as told and made a sharp turn, making amala almost fly out the car.

"a bank? amala we were just at the b-"

"shh." she placed her finger on my lips, "this is not just any bank."

she got out of the car. "come, follow me."

i rolled my eyes and opened my door, stepping out of the car. i followed her inside the building.

she looked around, taking note of how many people were here.

great, only 7 people.

"over there." she whispered, pointing to her right.

i followed her to the back of the building.

"amala what is thi-"

i couldn't believe my eyes. "oh my god."

"i know right." she grinned, placing her hand on the large safe.

"h-how are we gonna open it?" i asked her, walking closer to the huge object.

"i dunno but i'll figure it out." she shrugged. she bent down, trying to crack the code.

i sighed, leaning on the wall patiently.

i watched as amala cursed at herself each time she put in the wrong code.

i chewed on my nails, maybe this is the perfect time to tell her.

i spoke up, "hey amala,"

"hm?"

"u-um there's something i've been wanting to tell you for a while now."

she grinned, "what is it?"

i let out a deep breath. this is it.

"e-ever since we've been doing this i've felt this connection between us."

amala chuckled, "me too."

"i think i love you" i blurted out.

fuck i wasn't supposed to say that yet.

amala clapped in excitement as she finally unlocked the safe.

did she even hear me?

she got up, walking over to me.

she placed her hands on my waist, pulling me into a kiss. "i love you too y/n."

she smiled cutely. "that's why i've been doing this with you. that's why i've been working so hard with you the get this cash." she pointed to the open safe.

"so we can buy a house together and be financially stable. we've been ride or dies for 11 years now, you're my best friend and i love you so much. you've always been by my side."

she kissed my cheek.

"we're in this shit together and forever baby."