done for good

a/n: i kinda wanna start a new imagines book but idk who it should be about tho 😩 i wanna do kali but then i wanna do ariana 🧍🏽‍♀️also i apologize for this rushed chapter 💔

i gripped the sheets in anger as i stared at the wall. amala was ignoring me again. sex wasn't enjoyable anymore because after we were done she would immediately stop talking to me and smoke.

it made me think that she just wanted me for sex and not for love. but no matter what i still stuck by her side. i loved her a lot and i couldn't afford the pain of breaking up.

she got up from the bed and left the room. i frowned. it wasn't always like this. in the beginning of our relationship we would go out on cute little dates or stay home and watch movies together.

but ever since last year ended something in her went off and made her this self centered bitch. sometimes she would act all sweet and nice just to get laid then poof she's gone.

when i brought it up she shrugged it off and told me that she didn't believe in 'aftercare'. but who wants to have sex then be neglected afterwards?

i got up from the bed and left the room. i saw amala on the couch watching tv. i sat down beside her and stared at her until she noticed me.

after 4 minutes of staring she finally acknowledged me. "what?"

"you know what. don't act dumb amala." i scoffed. she held her hands up in defense and raised her eyebrows, "woah what did i do?"

"what did you do? amala you've been neglecting me for the past three months!" i shouted.

"neglecting you? where did you get that from?"

i rolled my eyes and got up from the couch, "you used to be so sweet and caring but now you're not. you treat me like some fucking sex machine! how am i supposed to love you if you only love me for my body?"

she scoffed, "i don't just love you for your body."

"oh really? when's the last time we've done anything that wasn't sex? when's the last time you actually wanted something from me that wasn't sex?"

she shrugged, "you're acting like you didn't agree to have sex with me every time we did it."

"yeah so i didn't lose you! i did all this shit with you because i see something in you amala!." tears began to form in my eyes.

she stayed silent. i threw my hands in the air and shook my head. "you know what? i'm done. i'm done being you're little sex toy. i'm done with you treating me like i don't matter. i'm fucking done with you amala. we're over." and with that i left the house without letting her say a word.

i got in my car and drove away. i was done with her for good.

the end.