a deal with the devil part four

days had went by and i still heard nothing from that devil bitch. during those days i had been hanging out with my 'girlfriend' catherine.

i don't even feel loved by her. why the fuck would that psycho bitch give me a girlfriend that had no interest in me?

i bawled my fist and stormed upstairs to my room for the fifth time today. "hey y/n you okay?" catherine knocked.

"sure." i lied. "i um have something to tell you.." she said, her tone sounded sad, almost guilty?

i stayed silent signaling for her to come in. she slowly opened the door and sat beside me. "i um have a boyfriend..."

i sat up, glaring at her "then why the fuck did you tell me you're my girlfriend?"

"because some random bitch appeared at my house and told me to pretend to be your girlfriend. she told me your address and if i didn't do it she said she would make sure my boyfriend died a very painful death." she ranted.

that demon bitch.

threatening a poor innocent girl.

i sighed, "you know what? that's cool, i'm cool. i'm not mad, you can go home now."

she nodded and stormed out of my room. i slammed my door closed and stomped my foot.

"i know you're listening! come out!" i shouted. "damn are you ever happy?" 'satan' plugged her fingers in her ears.

"listen here satan-"

"please just call me amala." she cut me off. "listen here amala. i don't know who you think i am but i refuse to sit here and let you make a mockery out of me."

"you think so little of me that you just threaten a poor girl to act like my girlfriend!"

i continued, "i mean what kind of deal was that?! i asked for a girlfriend you just appear at some random bitch's home and threatened to kill her boyfriend!"

i stomped up to her, "our deal is over!"

she gritted her teeth, her hands bawled into fists. "you know what? fine. our little deal is dead. but not this conversation. i'll see you in hell."

then she disappeared.

what the hell did i do with my life? was i that desperate for a girlfriend that i made a deal with some demonic bitch?

i'm fucked up.

authors note: yall i don't know what the FUCK that was. but i wrote the beginning back in febuary and i wanted to update for you guys so i just continued it since i didn't know what to write. it was rushed i know 🧍🏽‍♀️

also i'm thinking about making an amala x reader book, would y'all read it?