the bet

IF I CONTINUED THAT ONE BOOK I MADE WHICH WAS THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT? IF I DO WRITE IT, IM GONNA LIKE WRITE ALL THE CHAPTERS AND PUBLISH IT SO YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR UPDATES

y/n strutted down the hall in her tight, short skirt. a few eyes were on her as she held her books tight and made her way into the classroom.

amala's eyes lit up as she watched her walk over to her desk. "amala you're staring." one of her friends, lydia said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

she leaned back into her chair, laying her head on the sides of her arms, "i wasn't."

lydia rolled her eyes and continued talking about god knows what.

y/n pulled out her books and read through the pages, quietly waiting for the teacher to arrive.

y/n was an introverted girl and everyone knew that, that's why no one dared to talk to her.

she wasn't shy, she just didn't have the time for any friends, it would just add more problems into her life.

when some people actually had to courage to talk to her she just brushed them off.

people would say that she just liked being alone but in reality she didn't, she craved friends but knew that she couldn't let her guard down.

but this year she wanted it to be different. even if that meant wearing the short ass skirt she found in the back of her closet.

"why is she always so quiet?" paris whispered to amala, lydia and serenity making them shrug their shoulders.

serenity chewed on her pencil and looked in her direction, "maybe she has something going on at home."

they all agreed.

amala stared at her like a predator watching its prey. "look how hot she looks in that skirt." serenity smirked.

soon all of their eyes were on y/n.

"how good do you think she is in bed?"

amala glanced over at serenity. paris bit her lip and raised her eyebrows, "i don't know but she must be good because she keeps to herself. those are the ones you gotta watch out for. you know what they say, 'a lady in the street but a freak in the bed.'"

serenity snickered at paris' joke making a few people look their way.

lydia tapped amala's shoulder, startling her. "amala why are you so quiet?"

amala turned over to lydia, shrugging her shoulders, "i'm just thinking.."

"about what?" paris tilted her head.

"about y/n!" serenity teased, "you must have not seen how she was looking at her! she was practically eye fucking her!"

"oh please serenity, i'm not a horndog like you." amala shook her head in disappointment.

"or you're just mad cause you can't pull her." serenity mumbled under her breath.

amala turned her head quickly, her brown eyes meeting serenity's. how dare she try her like that?

"i beg your pardon?" she raised her eyebrow, hoping that she was just hearing things.

serenity was digging her own grave as she smirked and repeated himself.

"you know damn well i could have her if i wanted to." amala rolled her eyes, restraining herself.

"oh yeah? so you think she's wrapped around your finger huh?"

amala sighed, "that's not what i sai-"

"invite her to our party then and if she comes, i might believe you, if she doesn't i'll tell the whole school that the amala dlamini got rejected."

"that's all?" amala scoffed, chuckling a bit. "no there's more but that'll be when she comes to the party— i mean if she comes."

"that's easy." amala shrugged.

"it's on then." serenity smirked, shaking amala's hand.