sexercise (💦)

a/n: heyyy yall.... 🌚🌚 so uh it's been since february since i've updated 🌚 but i'm here now to update for my babies 🙏

i recently started going to the gym earlier this month and me being uncomfortable working out in front of random men i hired a personal trainer.

her name was amala and i'm not gonna lie, i had the hots for her. she was very attractive so it was hard not to fall for her.

i sat on the bench and waited for her to arrive. soon i saw her approaching the door.

she opened it with a smile on her face and greeted me. the way her hips swayed as she walked up to me to give me a hug made my legs go weak.

"i haven't seen you in like forever!" she exclaimed as she hugged me tightly. "i know right! it's been like what, 4 months?"

"yeah i've just been busy with work and stuff." she sighed. amala was a lawyer, a very good one at that. it amazed me how she could work as a lawyer and a fitness trainer at the same time.

"let's get started shall we?" she pulled away from the hug and placed her bag down.

-

"ugh i'm so tired!" i groaned, wiping my forehead with my towel. "you did great today y/n." amala told me, smiling.

"thank you." i grinned. amala nodded, looking down at her watch. "we finished a bit early today which means we have about 30 minutes before the session is over, what do you want to do in those 30 minutes?" she asked me.

"i don't know to be honest." i looked down at the floor. amala grabbed my hand, making me look up at her. "i can think of something." amala said to me.

"like wha-"

amala grabbed my face and smashed her lips on mine. she grabbed my waist and rocked her body into my front.

i moaned at the sudden action as amala grabbed my ass "amala should we be doing thi-"

"shh" she shushed me, putting her finger on my lips. "it doesn't matter if we should or shouldn't because we're gonna do it anyway- if that's fine with you of course."

god she doesn't know how long i've been dreaming of this moment.

"yes amala i want this. i want you."

she smiled, "alright then, it's settled." she didn't hesitate to grab my face again and kiss me. i felt her hands run through my hair as i backed up and sat down on the bench press.

amala crawled onto my lap and began to grind on me making me moan a bit.

then she pulled away, staring into my eyes.
"you sure you want this? i can be a little too much when i'm in the moment..."

i nodded my head slowly, "yes amala i'm sure."

"okay then so that means i can do this?" she began to get off of me, then sat on the floor.

"let's take these off." she said, pulling down my yoga pants slowly. i bit my lip as i looked down at her, focusing on her every move.

then she put her finger on my panties, slowly rubbing it on my clothed clit. pulling her finger away, she began to suck on her finger making me even wetter.

"god you taste so good." she whispered. "amala stop teasing" i whined.

she giggled and looked up at me. "whatever the princess wants." she pulled down my panties, not missing the chance to place her tongue on my clit.

i moaned as she licked up and down my folds. "fuck amala." i bit my lip, running my hands through her hair.

"you're really enjoying this aren't you baby?" she asked me, smirking. "yes please don't stop." i whined, pushing her head back into my wet pussy.

she chuckled. sending vibrations up my body. a few seconds later she pulled away again, looking up at me with lust filled eyes.

"i'm gonna use my fingers now okay?" she said to me. "okay." i nodded, excited about the pleasure that was about to fill me.

before i knew it she shoved her finger in my mouth. "suck." was all she said to me.

i did as i was told and grabbed her wrist, sucking on her finger, staring into her eyes. a few seconds after sucking amala pulled her finger away and slowly slid it into my hole.

"fuck." i whined as amala began pumping her finger in and out of my wet hole. "how does it feel y/n?" amala asked, her mouth still on my clit.

"i-it feels good amala please don't stop." i begged as i felt my climax begin to appear. "yes ma'am." she said, eagerly picking up her pace.

the sounds of amala's hands and my whined filled the room. i slowly began to grind into amala's hands, giving her more motivation to make me cum.

soon i felt the knot in my stomach begin to tighten, i bit my lip as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"amala i'm cu-" i was cut off by the sound of the door opening. "is someone in h- oh my god!" a random client said, covering her face immediately.

"i'm sorry i thought this was ms. schmidt's room!"

then she quickly closed the door.

amala got up from the floor and chuckled. "well shit."

i didn't say anything, i just looked at her.

"shall we finish?"