jealousy, jealousy

a/m: okay so i switched the roles for the 'jealous' chapter i made earlier last year.

me and my girlfriend, amala were at a restaurant for our two year anniversary and amala was nothing but anxious.

"amala, baby i told you this a million times already, you gotta calm down." i whispered softly. i laid my hand on her thigh from under the table and watched as her face changed to a more happy one.

"hello there ladies what can i get for ya?" a tall man asked, pulling out his note pad.

"um i'll have the spaghetti please." amala said politely. "i'll have (whatever you want)"

"alright." he grinned, putting his notepad back in his pocket.

the tension soon began to feel uncomfortable as he stood there, eyeing amala. "um do you need something?" she asked, glancing at the waiter.

"your number." he smirked. i spit out my drink.

"shouldn't you be doing your job?" i hissed.

he ignored me and kept his eyes on amala, "so is that a yes?"

"i have a girlfriend sir, go back to wherever the fuck you came from and make us our fucking food or i'll just call your manager." she cursed.

he scoffed and walked away. i gritted my teeth and tapped my foot on the wooden floor.

after eating our food we went home and cuddled.

"i love you," amala said, kissing my hands. "i love you too." i giggled.

she placed kisses all over the back of my hands and turned them around, kissing my palms.

"y/n what's this?" amala asked, looking down at the marks my fingernails made from me bawling my hands into fists.

"nothing, just some marks my fingernails made." i shrugged. "why did you do this?" she asked me softly.

"i was just jealous from earlier." i sighed.

"jealousy, jealousy." she chuckled