loner

i sat on my bed, just sitting there, thinking like i always did. the sound of ( favorite song ) played in the back. it was a usual day.

i mean every week was the same. i would wake up, reflect, eat, then think again. think about my life choices. i wouldn't call myself an introvert, but i am.

i love to isolate myself from people. i used to rely on people but only gotten hurt in the end. i had no friends left but that's fine with me.

i took a spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth, the coldness stinging my teeth.

NEW MESSAGE FROM ( SISTER'S NAME )

PARTY TONIGHT!!! COME WITH ME!!

it was my sister. the only 'friend' i had left.

( sister's name ) you know damn well i don't go to parties.

i replied.

this one will be fun. cmon don't always stay home! you need more friends anyways, and maybe you can find a girlfriend 😌

no.

PLEASEEEEEE

no.

I'LL PAY YOU

pardon? 🧏‍♀️

$150.

time to get ready! come pick me up in 10.

bet 🙆‍♀️

a hundred and fifty dollars was a lot of money, and i'm unemployed so i needed the money. i opened my closet door and pulled out my black hoodie, pulling it over my head.

even tho i looked like i had just woken up, it'll have to do. i mean who would i be looking all fancy for?

i walked down the stairs, kissing my grandma goodbye. i locked the door behind me and stood outside, waiting for ( sister's name )

a few minutes later i saw her car pull up. "heyyy girlllll!!!" she honked her horn as if i wasn't right there.

"shhh! are you crazy?! grandmas sleeping!" i whisper-yelled, getting in the car.

"oh shit my bad," she whispered.

-

after the loud ass car ride, with ( sister's name ) singing her heart out we finally made it. if you were there you could've heard the music from outside the building.

"oh hell nah i'm out!" i attempted to run but only to be grabbed by ( sister's name ). "AHHH STRANGER DANGER!" i yelled.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!! I DONT KNOW THIS WOMAN!!" i shouted even louder. she slapped her hand on my mouth and picked me up.

"$150 remember." she whispered. "right right," i smiled, her hand still on my mouth.

"now let's go." she said. my anxiety risen as i took in how many people were here. about 110 people. oh shit. why did i agree to attend this stupid party?

the building was filled with people who were either drunk or high and people screaming and having sex in the bathroom.

"this isn't really my cup of tea." i cringed.

"cmon this will be fun! plus i'll be here with you the whole time!" ( sister's name ) squealed. "you sure?" i asked, looking in her direction only to see her gone.

"well damn." i sighed. i sat on the couch and pulled out my phone.

"hey there sweet cheeks." a tall man approached me. "i'm not interested." i quickly said.

"so?" he smirked. he sat down beside me and rubbed my thigh, "what's a pretty girl like you doing here, all alone?" he purred in my ear.

"fuck off!" i pushed him as he began to trace lines on my arm with his fingers. he obviously wasn't listening.

"back off of my girlfriend you dick." a black haired girl walked up to us. she had on a very tight red dress and red heels. she was very attractive. "or what? you're just a girl." he scoffed.

she pushed him off of me and kneed him in his balls before stepping on his arm. then she sat on her knees and grabbed his hair, pulling his face closer to hers.

"that's the thing about men nowadays. you bitches think you run things. such pathetic losers who can't keep their dicks in their pants. who think women are just toys to play with. well sorry to bust your bubble bitch but us women have feelings."

"we may live in a man's world but we will not put up with you guys' bullshit."

"if you touch my girlfriend again i will fucking chop your dick off and stick it so far up your ass not even surgery could get that shit out."

"it'll be so far up your asshole that when you sit down all you'll feel is that tiny dick in your ass. so fuck off." she spat on him. i was shocked, thankful and scared.

she really saved me. she got up and looked at me, "i'm really sorry about him."

"oh my god you saved me, thank you so much." i thanked her. "anytime." she grinned.

"i'm amala," she sat beside me. "y/n." i looked into her brown eyes. "so whatcha doing here? you don't seem like the person to attend parties like this." she asked.

"my sister paid me to come." i rolled my eyes. she let out a laugh. "you're really pretty." she told me.

"thank you."

after talking for a while i began to feel tired.

"i'm so tired." i yawned. "and it looks like ( sister's name ) left me." i sighed. "so i'm going to go and call an uber. it was nice meeting you." i smiled.

"you too," she returned the smile.