a deal with the devil part two

my eyes widened as i felt like choking. i couldn't breathe. i couldn't feel anything.

was this what death felt like? what did i
do wrong? was i betrayed? tricked?

was i dead?

there stood satan himself. or herself?

"hello my dear~" she whispered, nibbling on my earlobe. "w-who the fuck a-are you?!" i asked trying to breathe.

"oh well, i'm the person you summoned." the demon stated, sitting down beside me.

she was kind of short and stood there with confidence. i coughed violently watching as blood came out of my mouth.

"get up, you made a deal so let's just get this over with." she remarked, moving the hair out of my face.

"wait- y-you're a girl?" i asked in disbelief.

"duh."

she was beautiful. she had beautiful dark brown curly hair, with brown eyes that would always be in your mind. her body was curvy and she was thick as hell. god damn who knew satan could be this hot.

"oh my god."

"don't say his fucking name around me you fucking cunt. now get the fuck up bitch." she violently grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

i stood there, thinking, remembering what the second step was.

by far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly satan wants their soul. it's like precious gold to him and he'll pay anything to get it. when he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.

"make an offer." i confidently spoke.

"okay. how about....i'll make you famous? or i'll make you the wealthiest person in the world?"

"mm..nah."

she stood there, annoyed already, "well what the fuck do you want then?"

"i want love, true love."

i furrowed my brows as she laughed at me, "really? that's what you want? you know you're gonna burn in hell forever so why risk it for something as stupid as that?" she cackled.

"it's what i want. so give it to me."

"no sweetheart, that's not how it works~" she purred, running her long fingernails down my cheeks, drawing blood.

"i take your soul first" she violently slammed me to the ground. she licked her lips as she placed me on my bed, tying my arms and feet to the bed.

"quiero tu alma, pagarás el precio, me darás tu alma, tu alma es para siempre mía, ahora sufrirás en el abismo del infierno, estarás solo, no hay nadie para ayudarte, nadie allí para amarte, eres inútil." she chanted repeatedly.

"HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" i yelled desperately trying to get out of the ropes.

"shut up bitch!" she hissed, wrapping her hand around my throat.

"you will pay the price." she softly spoke.

"quiero tu alma, pagarás el precio, me darás tu alma, tu alma es para siempre mía, ahora sufrirás en el abismo del infierno, estarás solo, no hay nadie para ayudarte, nadie allí para amarte, eres inútil." she chanted once again.

i gasped as i felt the air leaving my body, my life flashed before my eyes, i felt as my eyes rolled back. i felt my body go numb.

"porque tu alma es mia ahora querida" she smiled

"by tomorrow you'll have the thing you asked for." 

then she disappeared.

what the fuck did i get myself into?