how we met ( 💦 )

(a/n: in celebration of 10k 💖 also don't be scared to comment cause i love when y'all comment 😩)

"hey baby!" i smiled at my girlfriend, plopping down beside her.

"hey babe." she smiled.

"do you remember how we met?" i asked.

she chuckled, "like it was yesterday."

flashback

date: 5/28/14

today was the day of the concert i had bought tickets for. there was this rapper named doja cat who sold tickets for a pretty good price and since i hadn't been to a concert in a while i was dying to go.

so me and my sister bought tickets.

we made our way into the building. "come on y/n hurry up!" s/n yelled, pulling my arm. "girl chill! give me a sec." i rolled my eyes.

call s/n a pair of vans because she was off the wall about this concert.

"you okay? why are you shaking?" s/n asked

i gave her a smile, "it's just cold in here."

"y/n y/n y/n! it's doja look!" s/n screamed grabbing my arm. she was being a little extra, but i understand since we were in the front row. doja was right in front of us.

"holy shit she's hot." i whispered to s/n making her chuckle.

i watched as she walked around the stage. her beautiful thick hips swaying as she walked. god damn, this doja girl was really fucking sexy.

my eyes widened as her eyes met mine. she gave me a big smile and winked, continuing the song.

"y/n did you see that! she just winked at you! holy shit! doja cat just fucking winked at my sister!"

"yeah." i smiled softly. then my phone buzzed.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝟔𝟑𝟎-𝟑𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟐𝟎𝟒

i miss you.

it was my ex. she must be lying. man but why did she have to text me at such a bad time?

i missed her of course, but it was too late now.

"i gotta go." i whispered to s/n before leaving the building.

amala's pov

jacob was supposed to be backstage but he stood me up. turns out he was 'busy.'

i looked at my fans' beautiful faces and nothing really caught my attention. i remembered most of them. but my eyes became glued to this one girl.

i couldn't even focus on the song, i was just focused on her. she was beautiful but it was easy to figure out she got heartbroken.

you could see it in her eyes.

she stared right back at me and gave me a small smile. it was like we were having a staring contest. but her eyes soon left mine as her phone turned on. she looked down and read the notification. then an uneasy look plastered on her face.

she looked destroyed. she excused herself then ran out. her leaving the room made me a little sad. i liked her presence.

i was going to figure out what happened.
"doja are you okay?" one of the fans asked as i stood there, staring at the door that girl ran out of. "huh? yeah i'm fine. sorry guys!" i shook my head and picked up where i left off.

y/n's pov

i ran to the back of the building and cried as i held my stomach. i felt sick. my head was pounding and my throat was swollen.