daddy ( 💦 )

requested by Queenrin47

( a/n: let's hope y'all not tired of smuts 🥴 )

amala g!p / dom

"amala come on." i rolled my eyes, pushing her shoulder softly.

"no!" she sighed, laying on her back. i frowned, "why not?"

amala smirked, "because you can't handle it."

"says who?"

"m-"

"shhh." i whispered, placing my finger on her soft lips. i got up and straddled her, grinding on her bludge slowly.

i bent over, "let me be in control tonight."

she moaned softly as i ran my hand down her body, still grinding on her. i began licking her neck, making it easier to suck on her skin.

she quickly flipped us over with a grin on her face.

"you really thought i was gonna let you top me?" she giggled.

"w-well yeah i-"

"never." she looked down, pulling her pants down. she pulled her underwear down, her dick springing out.

she pulled my pants and underwear off throwing them on the other side of the room.

she ran her hands across her dick, twitching a bit. "oh god."

i bit my lip, watching her enjoy herself. she then began teasing my clit with her cock.

"mmm amala" i whined. "yeah you like that don't you?"

i nodded slowly. she bent down to kiss me as she slowly entered me.

i chewed on my lip, trying my best to stay quiet. she seemed to be a little annoyed by my quietness and grabbed my hands with one hand, pinning them above my head.

she used her other hand to rub my clit as she thrusted into me.

"fuck! faster!" i moaned out. she slapped my leg, "i'm in control here."

she quickened her pace, "you're my dirty little  slut aren't you?" she licked her lips.

i was such a moaning mess i couldn't even pay attention to her right now. she let go of my hands and placed hers on my waist, pushing into me faster.

"fuck baby i'm close." amala moaned.

"m-me too." i whined.

as soon as i felt my orgasm come she pulled out and turned me over, grabbing my ass. i bent down so my ass was in better view for her.

she entered me again, fucking me. the sounds of our skin clapping together was enough to make me cum.

she wrapped her hand around my hair, pulling it a bit. "i hope you're on that pill baby," she moaned out.

"fuck!" i screamed, cumming all over her dick.

my body twitched as i felt her warm cum fill me.

she panted, "this is a lesson for you to know that you can never top me."

i bit my lip, "mm teach me more daddy."