streets ( ⚠️ )

"i aint even have a smoke break." i sighed walking into my room i shared with my girlfriend amala. i gasped as the red lights filled the room. "woah mala what's all this?" i asked.

instead of responding, she gave me a look. the look she would always give me when she wanted something. i was that something she wanted.

"this is gorgeous." i smirked. i was gonna act clueless, like i didn't know what she was tryna get from me. "i really like this red too." i looked around.

she groaned, scoffed and got up to unplug her phone from the charger. "hey alexa play streets." she yelled over to alexa.

now i knew what this meant. i just stood there, watching as she slowly walked over to me. she had as small smile on her face. she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my waist.

deciding to waste no time, she pushed me down on the bed roughly. "ama-" she cut me off with a kiss. our lips danced together in sync as she straddled my waist.

the music, the lights, the friction. everything i've always wanted and needed was right here.

i flipped us over so i was on top of her. she grabbed my ass as i grinded on her crotch. with our lips still attached i moaned as she let a harsh slap on my ass.

she was getting very impatient. she lightly pushed me off and got up. she grabbed her shirt and took it off. she began to get undressed as i laid there, watching her.

she walked back over to me and ripped my tank top. i was too horny to even care. soon she began unbuttoning my bra. i watched as her eyebrows furrowed. she was struggling to unbutton it since the room was a little dark from the red lights.

she pulled the bra from both sides and broke it. "i'll buy you a new one." she mumbled. my tits sprung up as my nipples were already erected.

she smiled and began playing with my boobs with her tongue and massaged the other one. i bit my lip and made a few noises. she did this for a while till she was satisfied.

i got tired of her doing all the work so i slammed her down on the bed. she hated when i was in control but she just had to deal with it. i kissed down her body and lightly pinched her nipples with my hands.

she moaned quietly, looking down at me. she watched my every move and it made me wet. she let out a loud noise as my wet tongue came in contact with her throbbing clit.

her eyes rolled back as she moaned my name
"fuck!" she grabbed my head and bit her lip.

the music kept on repeating as i kept on repeating my actions. she bucked her hips and grinding on my face as i flicked my tongue on her clit.

i did tricks with my tongue and she loved it. "you like this?" my eyes made contact with her. she nodded and bit her lip. i gripped her thighs as i picked up my pace.

she gripped my hair as her breath quickened. slurping noises filled the room as i ate her out making she scream in pleasure. the room was filled with screams and pants. "don't stop baby i'm so close fuck," she held her breath.

i added a finger making her gasp. she looked so vulnerable. she couldn't even look me in the eyes anymore, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned loudly.

"keep doing what you're doing mm," i did as she told me. she let out a few loud moans before orgasming. she came in my mouth so i had no choice but to clean up her mess.

she looked at me and panted. i had her salivating like a fucking dog. "you thought we were done? we're not even almost done. i want you. all of you." she said darkly.

she wrapped her fingers around my neck and pushed me down. my head hit the pillow as i breathed heavily. our eyes were on each other's.

i just laid there, clueless, and biting my lip, contemplating on the naughty shit she was going to do to me.

she spread my legs so one of my legs was up and sat in between them. "oh fuck," she moaned as her clit touched mine. she began grinding making me whimper.

i moaned loudly. she slowly started grinding and covered her mouth trying not to moan.

"fuck!" she yelled. she started grinding faster making her boobs bounce. i closed my eyes knowing that if i looked at her that would send me over the edge.

she leaned down and kissed me still grinding.  she bit my lips and roughly kissed me. i grabbed her ass and grinded with her sending friction on both of our pussies.

amala started grinding slowly notifying me that she was close. "i-i'm close." she bit her her lip. she pulled away and played with her boobs, grinding faster.

my orgasm came and i screamed amala's name sending her over the edge. we both let out a few more moans before panting.

amala sighed and laid down beside me breathing heavily. she looked over at me and smiled. "the fuck do you say after sex?" she laughed.

i kissed her, "i love you."