20 min

i walked around my dressing room crossing my arms. i was really excited for this show but it felt like i've been waiting for hours.

"what the fuck is taking so long!" i groaned, plopping down on the couch. i looked over at the clock. "five more minutes...."

"chill out amala, its only five minutes." my friend, diamonte chuckled.

i rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out of my pocket. i was so fucking bored. hasn't it been like five minutes already?

-

"amala you're on!" my manager yelled, sticking his head out the doorway. "finally." i mumbled to myself.

i made my way to the stage hearing my fans screaming my name.

"DOJA! DOJA! DOJA! DOJA! DOJA! DOJA!"

i gave them all a big smile, waving at them. "i'm really grateful for you guys." i sighed.

i looked around the arena looking at my fans beautiful faces. nothing really interested me until one person caught my eye. she was gorgeous.

but there was a frown plastered on her beautiful face.

i watched as she stared back at me softly. my smile dropped when i noticed the girl sitting beside her, holding her hand.

she tapped her on the arm and whispered something in her ear making her look away from me.

fuck her. i'm gonna make her my girl.

Y/N'S POV

i sat down in my seat, impatiently waiting for doja to walk on stage.

"y/n stop tapping your foot, it's annoying." my girlfriend, chantelle grumbled, slapping my arm.

i immediately stopped and rolled my eyes.

we were in the front which made me really happy. thank god. a smile quickly appeared on my face when i saw the beautiful girl i was waiting for walk on stage.

i watched as she grabbed her microphone and looked around the arena. my heart stopped when her eyes met mine.

doja cat is staring at me right now.

holy shit, she's even hotter in person. i watched as she winked at me and gave me a smile. i mentally screamed inside my brain, i couldn't believe this was happening.

"i swear to god if you don't stop staring at her y/n." chantelle whispered in my ear gripping my hand tightly.

i quickly looked away from amala, whimpering at the sharp pain i felt on my hand. was that a threat?

a few minutes passed and here amala was right in front of me, crouching down and singing.

her smile was so beautiful, she was so beautiful. her eyes darkened when she looked at chantelle. she stared back at her with a blank expression.

i knew what that face meant. she only makes that face when she's mad. but how could she get mad at amala? she didn't do anything.

i sighed and looked at her, giving her a small smile. she rolled her eyes and got up, "look i have to go, michelle wants me."

i shrugged and watched as she walked out of the building.

-

"excuse me," i turned my head noticing that a person in all black tapped my shoulder.

"yes?" i questioned.

"follow me." he said signaling for me to follow him. i could tell he was a security worker, but what would he need me for?

"ms. amala wants to see you." he stated, like he read my mind. "o-okay."

amala wanted to see me? but why?

he opened the big black door for me, waiting for me to walk in the room. my eyes widened when i saw the one person i've always wanted to meet.

amala fucking dlamini

"hi!" she exclaimed running up to me. she wrapped me into a big hug, picking me up off the ground a little.

"let the poor girl breathe!" a girl scolded. "uh- hi" i shyly said.

"no need to be shy, i'm friendly i promise." she chuckled.

"come sit!" she grabbed my arm and sat me down on the couch.

"i noticed that girl beside you, i saw what she did to your hand, you okay?" she asked while grabbing my hand, studying it.

"y-yeah i'm fine." i lied. its like she knew i was lying, she looked into my eyes and frowned.

"no you're not."

she sighed and placed my hand down, "why did she do that to you? was that a one time thing? or does she- y'know."

"no! no no she doesn't hit me, i'm fine amala, i promise." i gave her a warm smile.

"you're really interesting." she blurted out.

"t-thanks," i blushed.

we talked for a while, getting to know each other. i tried my hardest to act normal.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"11:43"

"oh shit i have to go home!" i panicked.

"where do you live?" she asked.

"hollywood boulevard." she sighed and grabbed her phone.

"thats 3 hours away, it'll be 1 am by the time you get there."

"yeah you're right" i mumbled. "hey it's okay, i'll drive you, i don't mind." she smiled.

my eyes lit up, and i gave her a small smile.

"let's go," she grabbed my arm and her keys.