period

"amalaaaa," i groaned, placing my head on my girlfriends lap. "what is it babe?" she placed her phone down.

"my stomach hurts and i want chocolateeee." i pulled the covers over my body. "well if you let me get up i'll go get you some pain pills and chocolate."

i frowned, "no i want you to stay here with me."

"what? then how- nevermind." she sighed, placing kisses all over my face.

after staying in bed for about 30 minutes i finally got up. i stretched for a second before turning around, getting ready to make the bed.

as i looked down at the sheets my eyes widened, "amala! come here!" i yelled.

"is there a spider?!" she came running in the room. "if there is i can- oh shit" she looked down at the blood stained sheets.

"fuck amala i'm so sorry i know you just washed these and-"

"baby baby you're fine." she reassured, ripping the sheets off her bed. "you couldn't help it, i understand. do you have any pads?" she asked.

"yeah i think so." i nodded. "okay well go take a shower while i wash these." she told me.

i nodded and walked to the bathroom.

after my shower i put on some fresh clothes and walked back into our room, seeing amala laying on the bed.

"feel better?" she smiled. "yeah." i laid down beside her.

"thank you for not being mad at me." i whispered. "there was no reason to be mad." she shrugged.

"i love you." i kissed her cheek.

"i love you too."