stripper prank

(a/n: first of all... 10k?!! TEN THOUSAND FUCKING READS????!!! yall i'm gon cry 😭 i love each and every one of you!! i did not expect for this book to get any reads when i put out the first chapter. yall really inspire me so much with yall funny comments and support. god bless all of yall! words cannot explain how much i love yall. i'm so thankful for yall 🥲)

for some reason i felt like i hadn't gotten back at amala as much as i wanted too. my prank somehow backfired on me and she won the stupid little game.

or so she thought.

i tightened my heels and pulled up my fishnets, making sure my current outfit looked believable.

i was planning on telling amala that i wanted to be a stripper.

now i've told her this a few times— as a joke of course. but i wanted to make sure that she thought i was being serious this time.

i took a few deep breaths before making my way downstairs where my girlfriend was.

"hey amala," i called out. "hey baby wha- girl what the hell is that?" she placed a hand on her hip.

"what? do you not like it?" i asked with a sad expression. she quickly held her hands in defense, "no no baby i love it! you look beautiful."

she whispered in my ear, "is this for the bed tonight?"

i rolled my eyes, "hell nah after what you did to my legs?! no ma'am."

she chuckled, "you loved it."

"actually i wanted to talk to you about something..." i told her, guiding her to the couch.

she sat down, giving me her full attention.

"so you know how i'm unemployed and you work hard for the stuff we have?"

she nodded.

"well one day i thought, ' what's the quickest way to earn cash?' and stripping came to mind." i smiled.

amala looked dumbfounded, "stripping as in shaking your ass for random men?"

"duh." i rolled my eyes. "ladies go there too you know."

she got up, "i don't give a fuck! that's even worse!"

i shrugged, "i don't see the big deal. i don't wanna just sit here and be useless all day while you work hard."

"i'm fine with you sitting around all day, i'd rather that than worry about you shake your ass for random people."

"i'll be fine, look i even started practici-"

"no." she cut me off.

"amala i already made my choice." i shrugged.

she sat down on the couch, trying not to go off on me.

i taunted her even more, "i don't see the problem anyways. you twerk while you're half naked in all your music videos so why can't i do the same?"

she sighed, "because it's for entertainment purposes."

"and me stripping is for entertainment purposes too- the people throwing money at me will be entertained duh."

she let out a laugh, but a not so happy one. like the laugh you let out when you're about to lose your god damn mind.

she didn't say anything after that, instead she got up and stormed into our room.

i followed after her.

"don't talk to me." she hissed. "amala i'm not serious."

she rolled her eyes, "yes you are. i know you've been thinking about stripping for a while. you even told me that a couple months back."

"amala it was a joke."

"oh really?" she raised a brow.

i nodded.

she licked her lips, "strip for me."