oliver

me and amala were in the car. she convinced me to go to the animal shelter with her knowing about my allergies. but i loved her so i went. who could say no to that face?

i watched as amala drove. she had her hand on my thigh, lightly humming to the music playing on the radio "doja you have to promise me something."

she looked at me for a split second before replying, "what is it babe?"

"when we get there we're not getting any kittens because of my allergies so you have to promise me that-"

she pouted, "but baby," i sighed. "don't do that, you know it works on me,"

-

"baby look!" amala grabbed my arm and ran to the cute four legged friends. "aww they're so cute can we get one?" she looked up at me.

i- uh.." i started. "pleasee," she pouted. i stood there and thought for a moment. "you really love them huh?" i asked. she looked up at me and smiled.

"yes i do i really want em," she looked down. "don't you think you already have enough?"

she gasped, "when it comes to kittens the word enough doesn't exist." i smiled at my girlfriend and bent down, sitting down beside her.

"we can get them baby," i smiled. she cheered and scratched the kitten's head. "what do you want to name him?" i asked.

"oliver," she smiled. "i like that." she got up and gave me a big kiss. i wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist.

"i. love. you," she said both words between kisses. "you really own my heart amala," i smiled. "i know," she winked.

we signed the paper to adopt oliver then made our way to the car "hey babe imma go in the store real quick to buy some things for oliver," i said.

"i wanna go with you," she frowned. "you're doja cat, and people do too much when it comes to celebrities, especially the pap so i have to go alone, but i'll be quick, i'll get you something too," i kissed her before closing the door.

i walked down the aisles and got what i needed. but since i've never had a cat in my life i needed a little help. i pulled out my phone and called amala.

i smiled as her face popped up on the screen. "hey baby what is it?" she asked. "i need help, i don't know what food to buy," i answered.

"flip the camera and show me what they have," she answered. i flipped the camera as she looked at the pet foods.

"you see the green one on the left, get that one baby,"

i nodded and put the large bag in the cart and put the camera facing me. "alright i'm going on the chips aisle, takis or hot cheetos?" i asked my girlfriend. "takis,"

she spoke up again, "also can you buy more tampons, i ran out," i gave her a smile, "of course baby."

-

i bought the things and walked out the store. it was about 8pm and it was very dark. amala looked up from her phone and unlocked the door.

i sat down in the passenger seat and closed the door. "baby look," amala showed me her phone, it was a picture of oliver sleeping. "aw that's so cute," i gushed.

i turned around, look at pluto as he was in the backseat, lying on a blanket fast asleep.

amala started the car as she drove home. we made it home, exhausted. i picked up oliver as amala grabbed the bags.

she closed the door after her and picked up oliver. "i'm convinced you love pluto more than me," i chuckled. she shook her head and smiled. "never,"

she kissed my lips, "i love you more than anything."

she walked up stairs with pluto as i followed them. she cuddled oliver as he slept in her arms, "this is so cute i have to post this," she gushed pulling her phone out.

"baby imma go work out, take a shower then come back okay?" i said as i changed into my gym clothes.

"okay bae," she kissed me. i walked downstairs and started doing my workouts.

-

about an hour passed and i was done. i walked upstairs into the bathroom. i undressed and started the shower. i got in and washed my body. my body jolted as the hot water hit my skin.

"hey baby," amala opened the door. she opened the shower curtain a little bit and looked down at my naked body. "you're so beautiful," she smiled.

i gave her a kiss. she kissed me back before scooted back. she took her shirt off making me raise a brow, "whatchu doin baby?"

she chuckled and unbuttoned her bra, "what does it look like?" her boobs sprung up as her bra fell down to the floor. she pulled her pants and panties down before pulling out a hair tie. she wrapped her hair in a bun and smiled.

her body was so god damn gorgeous. "like what you see?" she smirked. "yes i really do, now come here." i bit my lip. she chuckled and got inside the shower with me.

her pussy rubbed against my ass as she got behind me. she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her chin on my head. she was slightly taller than me.

she washed my back for a few minutes before i let her get in front of me so i could wash hers.
"your hairs so fluffy," she smiled.

she ran her hands through my hair. i gave her a smile. she's so cute. i grabbed the bottle of shampoo and poured some on her hair.

"i hope you haven't washed your hair in a few weeks cause i don't wanna over wash it." i told her. she chuckled, "you're fine babe."

i smiled as i washed her hair, massaging her head. the shampoo covered her beautiful green roots.

"your hair looks so healthy baby," i smiled. "and it's all because of you, you know your stuff." she agreed. "well what can i say, i'm an expert." i chuckled.

we got out the shower after being in it for about 1 hour. our fingers were pruned up but it was worth it. we dried ourselves and changed into our pajamas.

we walked out the bathroom, looking at oliver. he was sleeping on my pillow. "awww he's so fucking cute." she smiled.

she sat on the bed as i went back into the bathroom grabbing a comb, a hairbrush and the hair dryer. i walked back into the room and sat behind her. i put a towel under her since her hair was wet and i didn't want to get the bed wet.

i parted her hair and brushed her beautiful hair. she flinched a bit so i went slowly. i turned the blow dryer on and blow dryed her hair.

when it was fully dry i separated her hair into two parts and french braided her hair. when i was finished i sprayed hairspray to keep it held down.

i put the things back i to the bathroom then i came back. "thank you babe, i love it," amala admired her hair. "i'm always looking out for my baby." i smiled.

i always did amala's hair, it called me down and she seemed to love it as much as i did.

we got in bed and i turned off the lamp. amala was facing me and we just stared at each other in the darkness.

she kissed me passionately. i smiled into the kiss and held her chin. she pulled away and gave me a huge smile.

"i love you y/n,"

"i love you too mala." she sighed and looked down at oliver, "and i'm glad we adopted this little guy, it's like we have our own little family down. look at us now baby, we bought a house together, we adopted a kitten. wait till we have kids."

"there's gonna be little me's a you running around being annoying. i really want to spend my future with you my love." she lovingly said making tears fall down my cheek.

she frowned and kissed my tears away, "no no baby don't cry cause then you'll make me cry."

i immediately attached my lips to hers and straddled her. we kissed for a while before i pulled away and laid my head on her chest.

"goodnight amala,"

she smiled and kissed my forehead, "goodnight princess,"