cheater

amala

i sighed as i closed the door behind me quietly, praying that y/n was asleep. "what are you doing here this late?" my girlfriend called, scaring me. "i-i was at the store." i lied.

"this late? what could you possibly need at this time of the night?" she raised a brow suspiciously. "i-"

"don't lie to me amala!" she slammed her fist on the staircase making me flinch. she stomped up to me and gave me a disgusted look.

"you smell different." she sniffed. "whatever perfume i smell on you right now isn't yours." she looked in my eyes.

"are you cheating on me amala? and don't you dare lie to me!" she yelled in my face. "y/n i'm so so sorry baby- i love you so so much and i-"

"don't call me that!" she pushed me back. "if you loved me you wouldn't be cheating on me!" she broke down making my heart crush. "y/n i'm sorry, she means nothing to me." i bent down, wrapping my arms around her.

she threw my arms off of her and got up, "i want you out of here by tomorrow. pack your things, now." she hissed, not looking me in the eyes.

"and this," she pulled the engagement ring i gave her off of her finger, "you can keep this shit." she threw it on the ground.

"i'm going back to bed, it's too late for this shit. i want you on the couch tonight." she demanded, walking back to our bedroom.

-

it was the morning time and i had already had my bags packed, i left before y/n woke up, knowing she never wanted to see me again.

i decided to just live with my brother until i could afford my own place.

y/n

"i want her back!" i sobbed on the phone with my sister. "girl she cheated on you." s/n said. "i know but i love her. she made me feel special. she said she needed me s/n!" i broke down once again.

"you'll get over her soon y/n i promise." she softly said.

~

a few years had passed and i eventually got over amala, i was now in a happy relationship and had gotten married to a lovely woman who i know will never ever cheat on me.

but sometimes i still think about amala.

amala

me and y/n broke up three years ago and i was still not over her. i had to go to therapy and take antidepressants just to feel better.

but not even pills or professionals could help me get over her, nothing could.