jimmy fallon

a/n: a really really REALLYYYYY short chapter but i wanted to give you guys a little something 🙏 and if you have any requests for any chapters pls put them in the comments and i'll try to write them, also if any of you guys requested something a while ago and i haven't written it yet i'm SO SORRY 😭😭😭 i must've forgot. ALSO i've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now and im thinking about making a hoyeon imagines book? so let me know how you guys feel about that and if i do publish it the first chapter will be a request page so pls pls pls if you can request any chapters? it'll be greatly appreciated!

amala pov

"so tell us about her." jimmy fallon said smiling. "who?" i asked praying he wasn't talking about y/n. when people bring up her name i end up talking about her nonstop.

"y/n"

"don't get me started on her. i love her so much man. she's amazing."

i smiled as i heard the audience gushing over my answer. "i really miss her jimmy, i haven't got to see her yet because i've been busy and shit." i said sighing.

"she was kinda sad because i had to leave so soon so i hope she sees this. y/n if you're watching this, i love you so much baby and i'm gonna come home as soon as i can"

i watched as jimmy looked at the audience with a grin. "what?" i asked looking at jimmy confused as hell.

"how about we bring her out?" he yelled as he got up from his seat. "everybody welcome y/n l/n!"

i sat there in shock as i watched my baby run up to me. "amala!" she yelled jumping on top of me.

"holy fuck i missed you." i said hugging her tightly. i felt warm tears falling down my face. y/n noticed them and pulled away.

"shh shh baby don't cry, i missed you too" she said kissing me passionately. i felt fireworks go off in my stomach. i missed this so much.

"how about we give you guys a minute?" jimmy asked with a big smile on his face.