the boss

was originally supposed to be a book 😭😭😭😭

i sighed as i patted down my skirt making sure i looked professional. today was the day
i would see if i could work for one of the biggest rappers in the world right now.

the thought of being rejected by doja was stopping me from walking into that room right now. but then again i didn't have a choice.

i softly knocked on the door hearing a faint "come in." from doja. i slowly opened the door only to be met by a big black chair doja was sitting in.

i closed the door behind me and walked up to her. i stood there frozen, waiting for her to notice me. soon she acknowledged my presence and turned her chair around, facing me.

"who are you again?" she asked, studying me. i couldn't help but feel something in my gut, it was bugging me but i didn't know what it was. maybe it was the fact that i was getting stared down by doja cat.

what was she even thinking about?

she raised a brow, "you're y/n aren't you?"

"yep that's me," i smiled awkwardly. i felt the awkward tension between us. my anxiety risen when she nodded her head and opened her mouth. "come sit," she said pointing at her lap. i widened my eyes and watched as she chuckled.

"i'm kidding girl no need to tense up. but for real though come sit." she pulled up a chair for me.

i walked over to the chair she pulled for me and sat down waiting for her to speak. "so whatcha here for? you here to get laid because if that's what you're here for then you gotta make an appointment for this pussy babygirl." she purred, making me cringe.

"sorry to bust your bubble but i'm here to work with you." i rolled my eyes.

"interesting...." she mumbled while playing with her nails. "here." i grabbed my purse and dug into it looking for the drawings and blueprints before handing them to her.

she took the papers from me and scanned them slowly studying them. with a click of her tongue she handed them back to me with a bored look on her face. "they're boring." she shrugged.

"excuse me?" i asked, glaring at her. "i'm not interested." she answered. at this point i was desperate. i really needed this job. if i didn't get it my family would be disappointed and i won't hear the end of it.

"c'mon doja i really need this job, i'll do anything." i begged.

i watched as her eyes lit up. she licked her lips and smirked showing off her gorgeous cheekbones.

"anything you say?" she asked eagerly.

"anything." i nodded. she looked down, deep in thought.

"my house at 6." she demanded. "w-why?"

"you said you'd do anything right? so why the fuck are you questioning my damn offer?" she raised her voice. she was very intimidating and scared the shit out of me.

"okay whatever fine," i sighed, trying to calm her down.

"good girl. here's my number."