remember me?

a/n: hey siri play i lied by nicki minaj 🌚 yall i lied. i'm not ending this book. i've been doing some thinking and i don't wanna end it YET. BUT just know that since i'm continuing this book there will be really slow updates. so imma just erase EVERYTHING i said in that last chapter cause it's not true anymore.

ALSO, it's my birthday today :)

but anyways let's get on with the chapter shall we?

life has been hectic ever since the car crash back in september. the day i woke up in the hospital was the day i realized i had lost my memory.

when i opened my eyes for the first time in weeks i was met with an unfamiliar woman. she told me her name was amala and that she was my wife.

since she was the first and only person to visit me i grew to trust her.

amala was currently sitting down in one of the chairs while i laid in the hospital bed like i did everyday. she was doing whatever on her phone while i read one of the books she brought me.

then she spoke up, "you know that today is the day you can go back home, right?" i looked up from my book with a surprised look on my face. "oh my god, really?"

"yeah." she nodded her head and got up from her chair. "but it's getting late now and i want you to be well rested for tomorrow so i'm gonna go now."

she kissed my forehead, "i love you."

"i love you too." i watched as she grabbed her purse then left.

i placed my book down on the table beside me and pulled the covers over myself before falling asleep.

-

i was currently in amala's car while she drove us to our house. soon we made it there and amala opened the door for me.

"thank you." i closed to door after myself and followed amala to the house. she unlocked the door with her key and told me to settle down while she grabbed my stuff from the car.

i nodded and made my way into the house. i looked around the house, remembering some of the familiar chairs and couches in the living room.

"oh my god you scared me!" a woman gasped, coming out from the corner. i jumped up, startled by her.

her scared face quickly changed into a more surprised one. "oh my god y/n?! is that you?!"

"yes, who are you?" i asked, backing up a bit. she pulled me into a big hug and squeezed me tightly. "i'm your mother! i thought you were dead!" she cried.

"huh?" i whispered to myself. "what do you mean?"

she pulled away. "the doctors told me you didn't make it. why would they lie to me?"

she looked behind me with horror written all over her face. "y/n what the hell is she doing here?"

i looked over to see amala standing there, giving my mother an evil look. "that's my wife, amala."

"wife?! y/n you don't have a wife!" she gasped, pulling me behind her.

"then who is she?"

"that's amala! she used to be your neighbor years before the crash! shes stalked you for years and years until we moved and now it looks like she followed us to california!"

"oh my god." i gasped, backing up a bit. "you caught me." amala smiled, holding her hands in the air.

"i'm calling the cops." my mom shook her head, pulling out her phone.

amala dug in her pocket before pulling out a gun and pointing it at my mom. "that's not gonna happen."

the end.

a/n: there you go :) i'm sorry for always giving y'all cliffhangers but i like giving you guys the opportunity to make up the rest of the story yourselves.