hide and seek

a/n: i think my next book will be kali uchis imagines 🧘‍♀️

also when i put 'the end' at the end of my stories with cliffhangers that means there is only one part to the story.

"we're all gonna fucking die. y'all know that right?" i said for the third time. amala smirked, "come on y/n! it's not that serious. it's just the woods."

"just the woods? amala we're a bunch of teenagers in the woods in the middle of the night! you know what happens in scary movies!"

"calm your tits! we're not in a scary movie." jamal rolled his eyes.

"yeah y/n, nothings gonna happen! plus if any freak tries to murder us all we have jamal and caleb to protect us!" scarlett grinned.

"you got that right." caleb nodded, wrapping his arm around scarlett.

"y'all are crazy." i shook my head, getting ready to leave before amala grabbed me.

"hey hey babe you're gonna be alright." she whispered in my ear.

"now that y/n's calm how about we play a game of hide and seek?" gianna clapped.

"for the love of god! hide and seek? in the middle of the night?!"

"it'll be fun! there's so many places to hide!" caleb told me.

i stayed quiet knowing that it didn't matter what i say. these fuckheads would still end up playing.

"i'll count!" scarlett exclaimed.

then everyone began to go their separate ways to find a hiding spot.

"baby you're coming with me." amala whispered to me, grabbing my hand.

i slowly followed behind her, trying my best to see.

then she stopped. "do you see that building?"

i nodded, "y-yeah."

"we should hide in here. it'll take them ages to find us!" she smiled excitedly. i shrugged.

then we were off.

amala opened the door for me as i entered the abandoned building.

a cold shiver ran down my spine. "a-amala i don't like this place."

"baby it's okay. no one has been in this building for years. it's just you and me." she gave me a sincere smile.

"you want me go carry you?" she asked me softly. i nodded. she picked me up and began walking down the dark halls.

"hey y/n? can you grab my phone from my pocket and turn the flashlight on."

i nodded and did as i was told. she politely thanked me and continued walking.

"let's hide in here." she opened the door with her free hand and closed it with her foot. she placed me down on the floor and sat down beside me.

she looked into my eyes, "i'm sorry i dragged you here."

i shrugged, "it's whatever."

"no it's not whatever. i saw how you were acting out there. i know you don't want to be here and if you want me to take you home i sure as hell can."

"no amala i'm not leaving you here alone. i'm okay when i'm with you. i'll be fine."

she looked down. "are you sure?"

"yes i'm sure."

i gave her a peck on the lips. she grinned and kissed me deeply. it felt good kissing her. we've been so busy that we've barely had anytime to be alone.

i really hope they don't find us. i want to spend more alone time with amala.

then i heard a few voices from outside of the building.

"shit! i hear them!" amala whispered to me.

"me too.."

then amala got a phone call. she pulled out her phone.

"it's gianna calling me. scarlett must've found her."

"hey gianna. i'm guessing scarlett found you." amala said.

"what are you talking about?" gianna asked.

"did scarlett not find you yet?" she raised a brow.

"why would scarlett find me? where are you guys?"

"we're in the woods of elysian park. where are you?"

gianna answered, "we're on the road right now! did y'all go without us! y'all were supposed to wait for us!"

"n-no. we were just talking to y'all like 15 minutes ago."

"how is that possible? we've been on the road for at least 25 minutes now!"

amala looked out the window, "then who are they?"

THE END.