curiousity killed the cat ( part two )

my eyes shot open as reality hit me. it didn't take long for me to realize where i was and why.

the cold floor stung my thighs making me hell in pain. i looked down to notice that i was only wearing my bra and panties.

"what the fuck?" i gasped, trying to touch my thighs but to only be greeted by a long set of chains wrapping around my wrists.

this is it. i really am gonna die in this hellhole.

"SOMEBODY LET ME OUT!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. i noticed that it had been a few hours since that black haired bitch bitch took me down here.

she didn't come back to give me food nor water. i kept telling myself that she'd have a change of heart and let me go but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

i backed up into the hard wall behind me before crying silently. this was my worst fear.

i was gonna die of starvation.

but to look on the bright side i could go a few days without food, i've done it before.

i still didn't understand why she would leave me here to die.

i mean i get that i saw her kill somebody but that wasn't my fault. i didn't do anything wrong.

i just wanted my mom to hold me and tell me everything was gonna be okay.

but from the way things were heading that was not gonna happen anytime soon.

my head shot up as i heard the dirty wooden door slowly open. i chewed on my lip as i tried figuring out who it was.

the black haired girl from earlier entered the room, walking down the stairs.

she dramatically walked over to me, slowly, taking in every inch of my almost exposed body.

she leaned down, her face only inches away from mine, "tell me everything you saw."

i stayed silent, knowing that it was best if she didn't know. if i told her i would be in more trouble.

she let out a grunt, stomping her foot. "i ain't playing with you right now bitch tell me what you fucking saw."

i looked into her brown eyes with rage. i just wanted to punch her right now.

a gasp escaped my lips as my cheek was met with a harsh slap. did she just fucking slap me?

"fucking tell me or i'll rip your fingernails off one by one." she said in a harsh tone.

i became aggravated. if my hands weren't chained behind my back right now i would've slapped the shit out of her.

so i did what i had to do. i spit in her face.

her face scrunched up in disgust but i could tell she wanted to be in control of this situation. she didn't want to let her guard down. she wiped my saliva off her face and wiped it on her shirt.

"where the hell are my clothes?" i hissed, showing her that i wasn't afraid.

"does it matter? you look better without them." she shrugged, smirking.

"give me my fucking clothes back you pedophile."

she snickered, "i believe we're the same age, actually i'm one year older than you."

i raised a brow, taken aback, "how do you know my age?"

"i can't tell you." she smiled.

i shook my head, "listen i'm not here to fucking play games. give me my shit back, take these off me and take me home."

she cackled, "you're feisty, i like you."

she traced her knife down my cheek, "sorry sweetie but i can't do that. it's you and me against the world now baby."

(a/n: y'all remember my 'a deal with the devil' series? i wanna write weird shit and series like that again because those are fun asf. 🥷🏼)