Chapter 2

Author POV

Today Shruti was determined to push the Bunny guy and Jungkook was determined to apologize to Minnie Mouse.

 Shruti sat in her usual place at the corner. Jungkook entered the class and saw Minnie Mouse sitting there. He went to her and smiled but she got up and pushed him hard. "You push me so I push you." Shruti said pouting. Jungkook also got up and pushed her and both of them started fighting and all students gathered around them and started making noises. 

Yugyeom came to the front and was about to pull Jungkook but the teacher entered and saw the chaos and separated them. "Both of you will come to my room. Now!!" the teacher said and both of them followed her.

"Why did you push her?" The teacher asked. "He pushed me so I pushed him." Shruti said. "She pushed me first." Jungkook said. Another teacher came in and asked "What happened why are the kids here on the second day of school?" The teacher laughed strangely and said "This boy pushed this girl and she got hurt so she came here to complain about it. Now I will call his parents and complain about him." 

Jungkook was scared but also angry but Shruti said "I also pushed him." Shruti's mom has told her to always speak truth. "No you did not push him, he pushed you and you got hurt right." The teacher said giving a fake smile and gritting her teeth. "Y-Yes I pushed him and h-h-he pushed me. We f-f-fighting." Shruti said looking down as she was feeling scared. 

"Miss Lara how can you do this? He is just a kid like other kids how can you be biased because he is not from this country that is very sick of you. We adults lie not kids." The other teacher said and crouched down to the kids level. "Fighting is not good so don't fight again. Shruti you are very good child and always speak truth and help your friend always. Okay?" he said giving a light pat on both the kid's head. Both looked up and nodded their head cutely. The teacher smiled at their cuteness and said "Now both of you go to your classes."

Both of them reached the class and saw that the teacher had not come so Shruti held Jungkook's hand causing him to turn around. "What is your name?" Shruti asked smiling and swaying from one side to another holding his hands. "Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with a smile. She smiled and said "I am Shruti Ghosh. You my friend?" Jungkook smiled widely and nodded his head. 

He took his new friend to his best friend and introduced both of them and all of them became good friends and also sat together with Shruti sitting in between Jungkook and Yugeom. During the break time she introduced both of them to her best friend and brother and they all became good friends and decided to play during break time with each other.

As the days passed by the three of them became very close. They were occasionally scolded, mostly Yugeom and Shruti because they were talkative and hyper as hell, but their sweet little friendship became stronger day by day.

9 Years later

Shruti POV

"Good morning Brownie and Kookie." I said slapping both their butts. "Hey Caramel Macchiato, don't you have shame or what spanking asses in public." Brownie said rubbing his butt. "I think my butt shrunk in because of the spankings." Jungkook said rolling his eyes playfully. "Brownie it is my way so greeting you people good morning and Kookie *looking at his butt* your butt is perfectly good my eyes are the witness." I said wriggling my eyebrows. "Ugh so embarrassing." Jungkook said getting red and walked away faster from us with a pout. "He looks so cute with a pout." I said looking at him. "Just marry him and leave me alone." Brownie said coming near to me. 

Yes, I have a massive crush on the cute bunny but I do not know when it started maybe it was the first day we met or 1 year before when he picked me up when I fell down or 2 years back when we shared same ice cream when my one fell down I just don't know I just know I have a crush on him.