Chapter 27

***Slightly mature content ahead read at your own risk****

Jungkook POV

We were practicing for our concert that will be taking place within 1 week. I was excited but I was smiling a maniac whenever I thought of yesterday night's events. I was very happy that she trusted me enough to make love to me. I can't believe that the person with whom I had my first kiss accidentally and whom I loved so much for these years is the person with whom I made love with. 

I love her so much and I can never express it in words. I never expected that behind those tomboyish clothes a perfect, hot and sexy body is hidden which only I have seen. I was smiling thinking about how she looked below me. 

"Why are you laughing like a maniac?" Taehyung hyung asked me breaking from my thoughts. "And why does your face look a bit different today?" Jimin hyung said inspecting my face. "H-How a-am I- I d-d-different?" I asked backing away from them. 

"That is after sex glow hyung." A voice said and I jerked back with hands on my chest. I saw Yugi smirking at me. I wanted to hit him up badly but I was red with embarrassment. 

"Sex? WAIT SEX." Hobi hyung shouted and I covered his mouth. "Do you want the whole world to know?" I asked glaring at him. "But how the hell did u know?" I asked glaring at Yugi. "You should have worn clothes that cover your back the nail scratches are clearly visible." He said shrugging his shoulders. 

While I was muttering curses under my breathe Jin hyung turned me around and everyone gasped. "Woah seems like someone had a rough night yesterday." Jimin hyung said wriggling his eyebrows. I hit his chest playfully and looked down to hide my red face. "I can't believe our maknae lost his V-card." Suga hyung said and everyone laughed. 

"So details?" Taehyung hyung asked wriggling his eyebrows. I groaned and said "It is my personal matter so nope." Everyone whined but Yugi took out his phone and called someone. 

"Brownie?" the voice said and I recognized the voice it was my Minnie. I tried to grab his phone but everyone held me down and put a hand on my mouth. 

"So how is my bitch's ass today after a rough night?" Yugi asked. "It is fucking sore man- Wait HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?" she shouted and everyone giggled. "I came to meet my bestie and I saw nail scratches and today you were limping in the morning so I guessed." Yugi said shrugging his shoulders. 

"Such a bitch. You really catch on fast when it is not required. Why did he not wear something to cover his back? Wait why should he cover it other girls should know that he is already someones so they can take away their nasty asses from my man. Wait 'My man' that sounded possessive. Yah Brownie what should I do? I have a fucking demi god as my boyfriend and every girl is eyeing him. Today I was sitting in the makeup room and some girl started speaking things like 'Jungkook's abs are so good and I wish he was my boyfriend. I will seduce him with my body and shit like that'. 

First of all I gagged because of her shitty thoughts and second I wanted to fucking punch her right into the face. She started telling shit about me and you know what surprising that she commented on my boobs that it was small. I felt like laughing my ass off you know. Bro you know what the funny part is – she commented on my boobs when she was a wall. I wanted to tell her that on her face but then thought she might get her self confidence low so I did not say anything. Pfft hahaha pathetic bitch. I am so fucking proud of my body and especially my boobs. Hey why don't you say anything huh?" she said and my eyes widened. 

Everyone was laughing their asses off. I was sitting shocked and thinking about how good her self confidence is just like Jin hyung I am so proud of her. "If you let me speak then I will speak Caramel Macchiato. Well seems like some snobby shit. I must say I am proud of your self confidence bitch." Yugi said and groaned.