Chapter 9

Shruti POV

I woke up feeling hot breath on my neck and it was giving Goosebumps all over my body. I looked to my right and saw an angel sleeping. His one hand was under my head and the other arm was on my stomach, his mouth was slightly parted and his eyes were closed making him look so cute. His nose was so cute that I wanted to kiss it. I blushed when I realized in what position we were sleeping just like couples in the romance webtoons and dramas. I kissed his nose as I could not kiss his lips. We had always done this since childhood and it was our special thing. 

"Wake up Kookie." I said poking his cheek and he opened his eyes. I removed his hand from under my head because it must have cramped badly. He stretched his arms and asked rubbing his eyes cutely "Are you okay now? Is your stomach still painful?" Mind it he asked in his raspy voice and my heart was beating at a fast rate because of his voice. "I am okay for now and you need to get going now because it is 7:30pm and you must have to study. Sorry for taking away your time. My damned hormones." I said frowning. 

I was really feeling guilty that I took away so much of his time. "I like it when you ask me to do things." He said making me blush. "Will you do it for anyone?" I asked smiling. "Will you kiss anyone on the nose?" He asked me. "Nope." I said nodding my head. "Nope." He said with his bunny smile. "Oh! I forgot to give you these." He said handing me a bag. I frowned and took the bag and looked in. There were chocolates and they were so many chocolates; I am so happy that I was squealing. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Soooooo much. You have no fucking idea I was craving them so much. You are the fucking best." "When are you not craving it? Huh." He said hugging me back. "Oh! I put the ice cream in the fridge when I came." He said. 

I broke the hug and looked at him. He scrunched up his nose cutely in a frown and confusion evident on his cute face. "You know what I love you so much please marry me." I said looking at him. "Yeah sure where and when do you wanna get married?" He said looking at me with a smirk. "Wow man you are flirting back with that international playboy look gosh the innocent bunny is gone." I said ruffling his hair.

Jungkook POV

Wow she just asked me to marry her because of chocolates. Can she get anymore cuter? She tells me I love you so many times but my poor heart flutters every time. I know she means I love you as a friend but it still makes me happy. I hope we always stay like this but one day I might have to leave for South Korea because of my dreams but we made a promise that Minnie, Yugi and I will audition together but what is she does not make it? Well I don't care about that I must live in the present right? She will make it because she is very talented. She will make it and come with me right?

Author POV

Days passed and all three of them were happy. As usual Jungkook would admire Shruti and smiling whenever they made an eye contact and Shruti would always blush. 

"I feel so fucking suffocated and I feel like a third wheel in a drama. Don't kill me Macchiato." Yugyeom said whining 100th  time today. "Fuck that shit. You know I have been feeling weird lately-" "I know I know!! Your heat is beating faster that you feel it will pop out any moment, face is hot even under AC and you keep on smiling like an idiot and you are horny." Yugyeom said cutting off Shruti. "I am done with this shit I can't take it anymore leave-" "Shut the fuck up and just listen to me you fucker and when did I say I was horny. Fuck that and listen to me you ugly ass. I was saying that I have been getting a bad feeling you know like a gut feeling at the back of my head from a few days but today it is more. Like I feel like something not good is gonna happen today." Shruti said cutting Yugyeom off. 

Shruti said these words in a serious tone. Yugyeom consoled her and rubbing her back said "I think your brain is playing games and it is probably nothing. Don't worry Macchiato." "I hope so." Shruti said with a long sigh. She could not help feel restless but looking at Jungkook smiling she pushed her worries to the back of her head.