Chapter 11

Shruti POV

"Actually I.... "I sighed and continued "I know Lia hates me so if I was near you or talked to you then she would hate it. I don't like her at all but I don't want to be the reason of breakup for your first relationship." I looked down at my feet fiddling with my fingers.

Jungkook POV

I was shocked when I heard her. She thought about me even when I made her cry. "You are an Angel." I said and she looked up with a disgusted face. "Oh please!! Not this Angel shit I am okay being the bad guy." She said with a frown. 

I smiled and asked "But why do you not like being called Angel?" "When someone calls you Angel you start working hard to keep up that title and if you make a small mistake people will start bad mouthing you or resent you. So it is better to stop before it starts." She said with a smile. 

I missed that smile a lot. "Let's go to the class now." She said and started to walk away. "Arre baba Minnie wait up why do you walk so fast?" I whined and ran to catch up to her. On going to the class we found Jennie standing with red and puffy eyes. Minnie signaled me to go and she went to Jennie.

Shruti POV

My heart clenched at the sight. My best friend, my sister and my soulmate Nimo was crying. I know the reason for her tears but all I can do is wipe them off and give her some comfort. I hugged her and rubbed her back and whispered some sweet words to calm her down but I get a gut feeling that my brother will be sad in a few days. Whatever happens if my brother is sad because of that witch I will torture her to death. 

"You seem happy today." Nimo asked sniffling. "Actually JK and I found out Lia's real face and they broke up but that is not what makes me happy. He said that he had no feelings for her but then why did he get into a relationship with her?" I said looking at her. "Idiot girl he likes you but why did he get into a relationship with her? I don't know that." She said smiling. I hugged her again and said "Time will heal everything babe and you will be happy again. I have a gut feeling that you will happy again. If you are sad I can always come and you and I can have a sleepover." She smiled and went back to her class. 

I went into the class to sit when I saw Kookie sitting in Ryan's place. "Why are you sitting here? Go and sit in your place." I scolded Kookie. I did not want him to go but he has to go or the teacher might scold him. "The teacher is absent so I don't give a damn fuck." He said. I just laughed at him and sat down beside him. "Oh boy Jeon Jungkook is cussing now!!!" I teased him. "Hmph." He said and looked to the front with a pout. "You know what!! If I don't get a boyfriend or a husband I will adopt a dog and a kid." I said. "You will get someone." Kookie said smiling. 'Why can't you be the one honey' my mind said. "Hey come on Macchiato spill the tea." Brownie said poking my shoulder. "Oi Bunny tell him everything I am lazy. Ah! I wish someone can pee in my place so that I will be sitting and my work will be done." I said putting my head on his shoulder. I always put my head on his shoulder but every time it feels as if it the first time.

Jungkook POV

It has been 15 days and I missed her lot, her scent, her hair and also her sass. After five minutes I heard soft snores. I turned my head to look at her and chuckled. "Woah I can't believe she fell asleep so fast!!" Yugi said poking her nose. I slapped his hand and glared at him. "Calm your horny ass lover boy." Yugi said with his hands raised. 

He turned serious and asked "Bother to tell me about your half a month of loveless love?" I took a breath and told him everything. "What the fuck do you mean? How can you do this? Do you realize what have you done? I am disappointed in you JK." He said with sad eyes. "I am sorry." I said and looked down.