Chapter 23

Shruti POV

These few weeks have been terribly exhausting. The release of new album made us really busy. We had two to three interviews almost every day. We had to film the dance practice video and also had to go live on Vlive. We also had to prepare well for the upcoming concerts. Concerts are really tiring but when we see our fans cheering up for us it makes us give our best to them. 

It has been weeks since I met Kookie. We only talk through chats or sometimes call I didn't even see his face for these weeks. Pretty ironic, we live in the same building on different floors but still don't see each other. Due to the busy schedule we usually come home very late so in order to not disturb Kookie I decide to sleep alone. I just want to go home and cuddle him to death. 

I was sitting on the floor are two hours of intense dance practice, we were completely out of breath. "I feel like I am gonna die." Sanha hyung said. " I know right." MJ hyung said. "Tomorrow is the concert we should not tire ourselves out and Cutie no more practice we will be going back home now."JinJin hyung said. We all were happy about leaving early so I decided to text my bun.

Jungkook POV

Today we shot the episode of Run BTS and now it was done. I am so exhausted right now. It's been weeks since I saw Minnie's face. I just hope she does not stress herself out she tends to practice more and overwork herself. I can't help but feel a bit disappointed, I know that being and idol and dating simultaneously is difficult but I still feel sad. 

"Hey Jungkook-ah what's with the long face?" Hobi hyung asked sitting beside me and eventually everyone joined. "What more will it be he is missing his girlfriend because he has not seen her from weeks." Jin hyung said and I became sadder. 

"Hyung I miss her so much." I said looking at them. "Jungkook-ah it is fine you just started dating so it is natural for you to feel like this but you have to get used to it you have to make time for each other ." Rapmon Hyung said with a smile. 

I suddenly got a message on my phone and opened the message.

My carrot:

Hey bun you there? Since we have a concert tomorrow

We were allowed to leave early

I miss you so much sorry for not texting you

I think I will reach home early so I wanna sleep with you

And cuddle all night (if you are okay with it )

If you are okay with it then where should I sleep your room or

My room?

You:

Yes carrot I am here

I miss you too carrot and it is fine I know you are busy

You are always welcome to sleep with me and I am always okay with it

I missed you so much and I want to cuddle and squish you like a teddy bear

I don't want to disturb hyungs so can you come and sleep with me in my room?

My carrot:

Aww Bun I missed you a lot

Okay I will go to your room then but wait a sec

Don't you share room with hobi hyung and Jimin hyung?

What about that?

You: