Chapter 29

Shruti POV

"Huh did you think I was your friend wow you are unbelievable. Well I hate you from long time from when I was acquainted with you. You stole my mother's attention, my crush started liking you and you even snatched my dream of being a kpop idol away. You made me hate you so much Shruti." Alessia said with a psychopath grin on her face. 

I was heartbroken. I was betrayed by my own friend and I never knew that she hated me so much. Again my trust was broken and now I wish I can die. I closed my eyes and let the tear drops fall off my eyes. 

"Aww don't cry sister after this everything will end and you will be happy and peaceful forever and ever *putting the gun on my head* you*talking to Alessia* can go now and you did a good job." He said giving a sinister smile. I closed my eyes and remembered all the good times I had with my friends, family and with Kookie. I will miss everyone and I hope Kookie finds a better girl.

The alarm going off sound suddenly goes off distracting my cousin and Alessia tackles him on the ground and everyone comes out of their hideout. Brownie, JB hyung and my mafia senior Imdad a.k.a Alpha the biggest mafia of India and his other men come out of the hiding and tackle Roshan on the ground. 

"Ahh Bitch open me up my wrists are aching now." I said groaning. Brownie and Alessia started undoing my ropes. 

"Bitch you are a genius what a plan you deviced but why does this scene seem so familiar." Alessia said. "The plan inspiration is from the drama 'Legend of the Blue sea' and you hit me so hard in my head." I said pouting and rubbing my head. 

"It was a rubber rod motherfucker. Such a fucking drama queen." Alessia said. "Now get up it is not your house." Brownie said making me forcefully stand up. "You are okay right Shruti?" Imdad bro said turning me around and checking. "I am fine Imdad bro." I said and he nodded. 

"This was dangerous baby sis I could have just killed him with a word." He said glaring at Roshan who was struggling in the men arms and shouting "How dare you betray me for that bitch." 

*SLAP* 

"First she is my bestest friend and our friendship is really serious and 

*SLAP* 

second thing is only we, her friends can call her bitch and you are no one." Alessia said coldly. "It was good watching those psychopath movies and reading stories I could really act well I think I should become and actress." Alessia said flipping her hair. 

"Yes Highlights bitch, for a sec I thought you were speaking the truth." Brownie said and we started laughing.

We all started walking and high fived to each other. On reaching the entrance we saw Kookie, BTS hyungs and ASTRO hyungs standing with weapons and a very confused face. Wait you guys are confused as well right so I will tell you what actually happened.

Flashback to two days before when I was a virgin

Alessia was working as a double spy for me and Roshan. Roshan believed her completely and made her the right hand person. She informed me that after two days he is planning to kidnap me and kill me. So I immediately called Imdad bro. 

"Hey baby sis wassup? " he said in a cheerful tone. I told him the whole plan how we will make a trap and record all his wrong doings so that he loses all the shares of the company. I told him to come to Korea as fast as he can. I and Alessia discussed about how we have to act on the day.

Imdad bro arrived the next day with all his men and we all decided that we will meet the next day in the evening to make a plan.

The next day