Chapter 19

*Disclaimer : The pictures are not mine and credits go to the respective owner and I got the pictures from google and pinterest

The next morning

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes due to the sunlight falling directly on my eyes. I checked the time and it was 7:00 am so I got up and shut the curtains and went back to the bed. I looked at her, her face was beautiful as always. Her hair sticking out in all directions and her mouth was formed in a cute pout and she snuggled closer to me. I softly caressed her cheeks and pecking her soft lips I joined her to sleep again.

Shruti POV

I feel so sleepy but nature's call woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Kookie's hands around my waist holding tight and his face buried in my neck and his warm breath hitting my neck. 

We have slept together on the same bed many times but today the feel was different. He is my boyfriend and not a one-sided love. I slowly removed his hand and went to finish my business. 

On coming out of the bathroom I saw his face. He has a baby face that can become manly at anytime, his cute button nose and his pretty plump lips forming a cute pout. How did he manage to look so adorable all the time? My poor little heart can't take it and I can't believe that he is my boyfriend. I smile and was about to go to the bed to continue my sleep then I got an idea. I texted Brownie my whole plan and smiling to myself I got into the covers snuggling closer to Kookie.

Author POV

Jungkook was the first one to wake up and checking the time he decided to wake her up as well. "Minnie wake up its 10:00." He said slightly shaking her but no response from her. 

One thing that was common between Yoongi and Shruti was sleep. They hated to be awoken half sleep and both can go to sleep within a few minutes. 

He went near to her ear and whispered, "Carrot wake up it is time to wake up." He backed up a little to see her opening her eyes slowly and stretching herself before getting up. "Good morning Kookie." she said in a raspy voice kissing his nose. "Good morning carrot." He said showing his infamous bunny smile. They both got freshened up and made the breakfast while stealing small pecks in between.

Shruti POV

After breakfast we were snuggling with each other. We were pretty bored staying in the house and we can't even go out or else we might be spotted. I then got an idea so I asked, "Bun do you want to catch up with our friends?" "Hmm sure." He said smiling. "I also have to inform my other soulmate about my relationship. She will be very happy." I said looking at him. 

I then picked up my phone and Facetimed Nimo. "Hi Foxyyyyyyyy how are you? Sorry I was a bit busy with work so could not answer. Oh Hi Jungkook how are you?" She asked so many questions in a row. Jungkook waved a hi to her. "I am fine and I know how busy you are so don't worry and I have something to tell you." I said smiling. "ARE YOU PREGNANT? OH MY GOD!!"She shouted and gasped loudly. "WHAT THE FUCK? NO it is not that I wanted to tell that I and Kookie started dating from yesterday." I said. "WOAH!! Congratulations my soulmate. Finally you guys are together. Take good care of her Kooks and you too take good care of him." She said. "I will." We both said in unison. "When are you gonna inform our bitch squad?" she asked. "I will after this. You are my soulmate so I decided to tell you personally." I said smiling. "Aww I would love to talk more but I have to work. Love ya. Bye" she said. "Love ya too. Tata." I said and cancelled the call. 

"What is this Bitch squad,carrot?" Kookie asked caressing my hair. "When I was in class 11 I made 5 friends who are really good. We got to know each other because of kpop but later we became very close like really good friends and then we decided that we would always share every secret. When we made this group we named it as bitch squad even Nimo is included in it." I said putting my head on his chest. I picked up my phone and started texting them.