Chapter 28

Shruti POV

I don't why that I have a very bad feeling today. I was just thinking about it when Kookie came with the breakfast in his hand and a smile on his face and that face can make me happy. I took the plate and we started eating the cornflakes. 

"Bun today I have a very bad feeling like something is going to happen." I said eating the cereals. "Don't worry maybe you are just over thinking." He said with his cheeks stuffed with cereals making him look like a cute chipmunk. "Maybe." I said poking his chipmunk cheeks. He smiled and we continued eating our breakfast.

After breakfast we both got ready for our day. 

(Shruti Outfit)

(Shruti Outfit)

I was thinking of taking a day off but I got a message in the morning that my cousin brother would be coming to the company and I never have a good feeling about him so I decided to go first to the Fantagio to do the recording and go to the company later on. I have a strange feeling and my gut tells me to meet my brother. Maybe I miss that dog a lot, I should visit him I do miss him a lot but today I miss him more .

I reached the Fantagio for recording. The recording was smooth and a meeting was also held regarding the themes that would be involved while making the mv and also the costume concepts. I was really excited about this because it is my favorite concept- dark concept. I don't know but I really like dark concepts like betrayal or if psychopath better. I am a little crazy but can't help it.

After the meeting I informed everyone that I will be going to the company. I got to the garage but I was feeling really strange like I was getting Goosebumps all over my body. Just as I was about to open the door someone hit the back of my head and my whole vision blackened and the last thing I said was "Jungkook ."

Jungkook POV

I am feeling anxious suddenly and I don't know but my gut feeling is not good. Even Minnie said she did not have a good feeling and now I am more scared after I had a talk with Rohan.

Flashback to 1 hour ago

Me: Hello Rohan Jungkook here.

Rohan: Oh man hi it has been a long time how are you? And is my Piggy ok?

Me: *laughing* Yeah it has been long time man and Minnie is okay but today she said she does not have a good feeling.

Rohan: *serious tone* Did she say that by herself that she is having a bad feeling today? Like something will happen?

Me:*worried* Yes she said so but I said she might be over thinking why is there a problem?

Rohan: *serious tone* Listen JK I need to tell you something. Shruti is a psychic so she can actually understand when she has a bad feeling but she never acknowledges. It seems like there is a problem so you stay somewhere safe and tell Yoongi hyung about this and don't you dare go out or anywhere on your own.