Chapter 24

Many months later

Author POV

Many months have passed since Shruti and Jungkook started dating. They were happy and pretty understanding towards each other since both of them was in the same profession. They could not spend time with each other as normal couples but whenever they spent time they would be happy. 

Shruti moved out of the apartment into the apartment just beside the earlier one. The group members were guys and she was a girl so there will be problems and there might be things which she cannot do in their presence also there might be things that they cannot do in her presence so she decided to stay alone and the company allowed them as well. 

Jungkook and Shruti never cared for paparazzi because they could always come out safe. They went on a few dates and also visited each other's company when they would have time. They were happy with each other. Shruti wanted Jungkook to move in with her but then thought it might be too early so decided to talk about moving in later.

Shruti POV

I am really excited today because my friend will be coming to Seoul as she works in my father's company as the Fashion department head and was transferred to Seoul for time being. She has her apartment but I asked her to stay with me for a week. I love to spend time with hyungs and Kookie but at times I want a female presence as well and it has been years since I made any female friends. 

I was standing in the airport waiting for my friend. I was in disguise as I am pretty famous and I don't want any chaos. I spotted her coming and waved at her. First she squinted her eyes then ran to me. "Oh my gosh I missed you so much baby gandu." She said hugging me really tight. "I missed you too purple panty. Now let's go to my home and catch up we are not sleeping tonight." I said winking and we got into the car and started driving to our house. 

I was about to enter when I saw the door was unlocked so I got in and saw Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Kookie , MJ hyung, Sanha hyung, Moonbin hyung sitting in the living room. I opened my shoes and got in when I was engulfed in a tight hug with kisses being peppered on my face. I looked up and saw my smiling bunny. 

I turned back to see my friend in daze. Usually she is not the type to fangirl or squeal or freeze by looking at someone, she is very confident and can strike up conversation with anyone. I looked in the direction she was looking and saw Yoongi hyung looking at her and a light pink shade was dusted on their cheeks. 

I nudged Kookie and told him to look in their direction. He looked confusingly and then chuckled which broke their staring session. I held Alessia's hand and introduced her to everyone and one thing caught my eyes is Yoongi hyung's stare at her. I smirk internally because it feels like this savage and cool cat has found his kitten.

Yoongi POV

I was just sitting boredly in Cutie's apartment I was just sleeping peacefully in my home but no they dragged me here. I was just in my own thoughts and then the door clicked sound was heard and Jungkook got up and engulfed Cutie in a tight hug. 

He is so lucky to have someone love him so much and truly as well. I can see that they will be each other's future as well I am really happy but I can't help but feel a little lonely and jealous, I also want someone who will love me a lot and someone who can understand me when I am troubled. I might look like I am unbothered with surrounding but deep down I wish I had someone to love and to call my own. 

I looked up to see a girl walking in behind Cutie and she removed her scarf and ran her hands through her hairs to straighten it. She is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. She had black hair with red highlights and her eyes were brown and had plump lips. I was busy looking at her and when her eyes met mine and my breathe stuck in my throat, I could not hear or see my surroundings all I could see is her.